DX » Community » Reviews » FOTGA Ultra Thin Fader Variable Neutral Density ND2~ND400 Filter (77mm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good price VIDEO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9428146 on 06/11/2015

Not tested yet, but the material is good. i should not have to buy ND filter range from 2 to 400. Good option for more experience photography.

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byPhoenix45 on 01/21/2015

My first foray into a variable ND filter and this seemed like a great price point. Using it on my Canon lens 17-55mm f2.8 and it works as described. Pros: No doubt its the price, it does a good job and the quality is quite reasonable. Easy to attach and use. Cons: Images are a bit soft on the and... Read more

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8816795 on 12/18/2014

This variable 77 mm ND filter is average quality - there are also little waves at the glass when you looking through it against light and some objects ..... but it does not effect picture at video .... price is low, quality **** stars from five ...... finally good product - I can recommend it :-)

Impression:Good price,Quality,VIDEO;

0 0 0

• posted bycrisslash on 05/01/2014

it works great!! I'm very please with this purchase. it does what its supossed to do. the built construction very solid, and it fits perfectly in my canon 24-105 lens. one thought only; once you stick the filter in, you can't use a hood. too bad if you want to block direct sunlight. I would it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNTavlas on 01/14/2013

I'm very happy with the filter; most importantly you will get all ranges from ND2 to ND400 with one filter and light-reducing ability give you the opportunity to create artistic effects and also ease of use with min-max markings on the ring If you are planning to use it on your telephoto lenses a... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: