DX » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymwestaway on 06/13/2013

Looks almost the same as the real one from Apple.Buy it, what do you have to loose....it works. Mine only fell apart once, so far but I re-glued it back together and it fine now. The fit and finish is not quite as good as the Apple product and the fit is not quite as good but it fits.Buy it, what do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrewingmister on 12/24/2012

Very Powerful beam , found the power in the CR123A battery does not last long I need the bright powereful beam as here in Queensland we have very poisonous & deadly Snakes, hence the very powerful beam picks out movement & also enables you to see , I carry 3 or 4 spare batteries to be sure I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 10/27/2012

I bought this just before it sold out! I also bought one of the xm-l t6 zoom-flood torches that professes to have 900 lumens that was twice the price of this one. I've owned a bunch of p4 torches and know how generally decent they are in terms of output. To my surprise, this little thing is almost indistinguishable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvetal334 on 11/29/2010

1)Cheap; 2)Easy to disassemble; 3)On board LED driver are switching mode constant current; 4)Zoom focus - VERY VERY useful! 1)Flashlight body too big for 16340 - there are plastic tube used to fix the battery in the middle. It seems this body are basic design for 3xAAA then modified for 1x16340 Li-Ion;... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byseckinb on 11/21/2010

+ Does really have good throw for light shows and good flood for indoor usage too. + Can see the beam like a saber in the dark. + Small and looks durable. Survived a few drops and hard push pull at the hands of my 2 year old daughter. + Blinding if spotted at the eyes but it really is a tight beam. +... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bym4t3y on 04/13/2010

super cheap for what you get very bright great light output (using sku.19627) fits protected batteries The zoom mechanism has just the right amount of resistance so no need to put in o-rings as someone else wrote here. due to it's compact size it makes a great helmet light for mtb-ing (mounted with sku.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetomx on 01/29/2010

OMFG! That's the word i'm gonna use for this flashlight.. it is EXCELLENT!!!! The best flashlight I have ever used (not including the Spotlights). I can iluminate a house almost a kilometer away from my house!!! it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Incredible! Well I don't know if it is a kilometer but it is A LOT!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedShift on 09/22/2009

I use this light for caving and on flood it will fill a 20-30 foot chamber adequately. The throw, however, is where this light excels. I've successfully illuminated down to the bottom of a 100m mine shaft in absolute darkness with this light and it's invaluable for 'distance-spotting'. If I was to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostinUS on 08/19/2009

It is wwwaaaayyyyy bright! I have a stock 3D LED MAG and this light washes the MAG's beam out. I can't even see the mags beam inside of this lights beam! The focus is very tight. When it is wide it lights things up without a ring. It is a lot better than my other focusable more expensive lights. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgerath1 on 03/08/2009

very bright zoom works well takes rcr123 could maybe be a little cheaper a little thermal paste on the emitter star would help heat dissipation This light is noticeably brighter with a rcr123 battery. It is ok with a 3v primary but with a rechargeable it is much brighter. I really like this flashlight.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections