DX » Community » Reviews » 0.5mW Red Laser Pointer Pen (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzakpatat on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works on AAA batteries so you don't need to buy those small batteries anymore :). the dot is visible from a longer distends then I proposed (around 30 meters at night). feels great in the hand, good weigh. Cons:the clip on the side seem to be a little thigh so i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberendd on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great laser pointer for the money, not too strong but still a visible dot over 500metres away. The cat loves it! also it takes regular batteries and seems to be built quite well. the pen itself is metal and seems very rigid, it won't get damaged as easy as it's plastick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruggb on 04/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:fits/stores in pocket like a pen, uses AAA batteries. button is metal not rubber - this is a major failure point for units with rubber buttons. Cons:screw cap for batteries engages only about 1/8 turn. The cap is very loose fitting till u get to the last 1/8 tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its got a good price. The quality of the pen is quite good. Its the safer of the lasers, but it still has a nice dot. Its actually brighter than I expected of a 0,5mW pointer. The AAA-batteries are a big plus for me. Cons:Havent found any yet. OtherThoughts:A function to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfenixxx2 on 03/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- - Nice build quality, actually rather amazing for the price. I thought it would be junk but it's nice. - - IT TAKES AAA BATTERIES. I hate having to buy special cell batteries for gadgets and such, using AAA is so much nicer and cheaper. - - The battery lasts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalsehope on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little laser. Has much better build quality than I expected. I had only used cheap dollar store lasers before this. Much brighter than i would have thought. Looks worth more than it is. Cons:Can't think of any just yet. Does all I need it to. Might be better if the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmattos on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice price - Well built - AAA battery (you can find them everywhere) - Nice beam (clear enough to presentations) - Nice size, not easy to loose it but at this price you will not be sad if you forget it somewhere. Cons:- Tail cap does not fit very good. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizalid on 02/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price! Very good build quality. Bright laser beam. Energy efficient (been using it for up to an hour a day, for the last month, without any dimming). Uses common AAA batteries, which I can get super-cheap. Cons:The end cap threading can make it a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxyx420 on 11/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I bought this red laser, I expected it to be the same kinda junk you find around here in a dollar store... I was wrong. This thing has a definite solid feeling to it. I received the black version of this laser. The black coating is matte and has a nice texture. The b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirdanz on 09/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Price! your not going to find a cheap $2 laser anywhere else that proforms as well as this one! great toy for the pets. Cons:build is extremely cheap. almost like a powdered aluminum. simply twisting on and off the battery cap created aluminum dust. also the bat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections