DX » Community » Reviews » Mountain Road Bike Bicycle Aluminum Alloy Quick Realease Rear Back Luggage Rack - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopendulo on 08/08/2013

VERY LIGHT; Very strong; Well designed; Has a couple of holders to attach the cord; The quick release system is very well built; It attaches perfectly to the seat tube. It comes with two plastic strips to help fit. I thought it was bigger and larger. When it first arrive, I just couldn't find a way to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviofabri on 03/24/2013

Serviu como uma luva. Estava utilizando uma adaptação tendo em vista o formato do quadro. O único local que achei algum bagageiro que servisse sem adaptação ou necessitasse novas perfurações no quadro foi no dealextreme. Possui excelente acabamento, permite ajuste e ... Read more

0 1 6

• posted byedbalbinot on 02/25/2013

Good build quality. Easy to install and remove (less than 10 seconds). It looks very stable even at maximum load. The pressure screw is exactly like the ones in bike seats. If you unscrew it almost to the end you can remove the rack without removing the seat. All bike standard sizes. A bit short o carry ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystarkey on 11/19/2012

-Very easy to attach (especially if you have quick release seat mount) -Good solid construction -Very handy -I also plan to use it to tow my kayak (google "dumb-stick") as this is half the price and just as strong. I had to remove the rear reflector to install this, however I later raised my ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections