Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by16asylon18 on 08/01/2014

Pros: This Steel Bench ist very easy to use and quite cheap. You can fix it very simple on a table or any other plank with a screw so the Steel Bench ist very good held in place. The Steel Bench small and very usefull for little works like soldering or glueing. Cons: Im quite dissapointed by the quality of the Steel Bench. But for little works its enough.... Read more

Impression:Very usefull but quite bad quality;

0 0
  • posted bykaravoc on 05/17/2014

all metal construction. well build and holds well when kept to a lower tighter size it does not seem to clamp well when the extension exceeds more then half over the over all screw. if you loosen off the screw to far it will fall out and is a pain to put back in if your doing wire work, jewelry work or other things of that nature this is the vice does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 04/03/2013

As far as the article and the quality compared to the price I have something important to talk about other than that everything is correct and above all the quality of a solid, I transport to my destination is carried out in the shortest possible period of time and I am satisfied with item condition, no damage, no nothing thus would not be unhappy .... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections