DX » Community » Reviews » Mechanical Puppy House Coin Bank - Random Color (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJataSakaguchi on 09/26/2012

1. This coin bank is an unusual present, got one for my sister. 2. No need in batteries. 3. Nice colour, not too bright and flashy. 1. Really fragile item, I guess it should be wrapped in something because the box doesn't protect coin bank from damages. I had the inside mechanism broken, but it was easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaodac on 04/27/2011

Nice product and new in my country. I really liked the operation of toy for my daughter. Buen producto y novedos en mi país. Me gustó mucho el funcionamiento del juguete para mi hija. Get damaged in the bottom of the house and party on the side. I had to open it to repair it and that worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycokur on 03/16/2009

This product is really for children. The coin bank is fully made of plastic, so it does not have the possibility to cause some injuries for your children. The simple design makes it very easy to use and to operate. Work it out of the box immediately ! The material used in production of this coin bank ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 11/25/2008

Its a really beautiful coin bank. Its different layout get attention from any kid. The dog trying to get a coin is really great and it can do the job very well. You can see this coin bank in action here: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=IUg-WPgE2qw Colors are beautiful and make a good set of house+coin ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections