DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Digital Blue LED Wrist Watch - Brown (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrleal2009 on 07/11/2013

I bought It for my wife. I saw It in the first time with my sister, and searched It at DX. I really liked the blue LED colors, and It keep turned off and seems like a normal bracelet. My wife has liked It. Initially we have to discover how adjust It. And the showed numbers is not so easy to understand. The plastic material is not so good, despite his ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusty9 on 06/13/2013

Extremely cool exterior. It`s look like an ordinary bracelet, but even it it is unoperated it is still attractive. When you push the button all the people around you start to stare! It`s crafted very well, the dimensiones are not very huge, this device can wear even kids. The blue light of the digits is bright and it`s no problem to see the numbers ... Read more

Cool!
    2 1
  • posted byrecysne on 02/17/2013

It looks a lot like a bracelet (actually, lots of people asked me wether it´s a watch or a bracelet). It´s fashion, and the collor fits almost any clothes you can think of. It´s not highly refined, but for a day-by-day use it´s perfect. The led works really fine, even in the sun it´s possible to see the clock. It does also show ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections