DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Digital Blue LED Wrist Watch - Brown (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrleal2009 on 07/11/2013

I bought It for my wife. I saw It in the first time with my sister, and searched It at DX. I really liked the blue LED colors, and It keep turned off and seems like a normal bracelet. My wife has liked It. Initially we have to discover how adjust It. And the showed numbers is not so easy to understand.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusty9 on 06/13/2013

Extremely cool exterior. It`s look like an ordinary bracelet, but even it it is unoperated it is still attractive. When you push the button all the people around you start to stare! It`s crafted very well, the dimensiones are not very huge, this device can wear even kids. The blue light of the digits ... Read more

Cool!

1 0 2

• posted byrecysne on 02/17/2013

It looks a lot like a bracelet (actually, lots of people asked me wether it´s a watch or a bracelet). It´s fashion, and the collor fits almost any clothes you can think of. It´s not highly refined, but for a day-by-day use it´s perfect. The led works really fine, even in the sun it&... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections