DX » Community » Reviews » FOTGA Ultra Thin Fader Variable Neutral Density ND2~ND400 Filter (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
Handy Dandy ND Filter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPandanz on 11/30/2014

At home a variable ND filter will set you back about $100 - $150 ... So its a no brainer to buy one from DX. It is not the worlds best (hey its only $15) ... but you know ... bang for buck this is a great filter. It will let you get your hands on a variable ND filter, learn and enjoy. And it does its ... Read more

Impression:Handy Dandy ND Filter;

0 0 0

• posted byYoLoLo on 01/02/2014

- Good material - Cheap price - Solid metal - Easy to rotate from ND2 to ND400 Flare and/or chromatic aberrations while testing maximum fading (ND400) Good to make long shots while keeping the ND factor <400 What is a ND filter for ? ND stands for Neutral Display An ND filter can be used on a sunny ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatie2348 on 12/23/2013

This ND filter is useful is many situations, for example, when you are shooting video during the day, the ambient light may be brighter than and you may also want to use wide apertures, using this filter to block some light will allow you to shoot video with wide apertures while retaining the depth of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilcar50 on 11/16/2013

I bought this ND filter to accompany my Canon 50MM F1.8 and boy am I surprised how good this thing is. It is made very well and fits very nicely onto the lens and most important it gives a very good quality result, of course you must not go over the limit otherwise you will get the well known black cross ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byANikicevic on 12/11/2012

Very good quality. This is the piece of the equipment which photographers must have. It closes 10 apertures which is whoooaaaaa! It's great because you don't have to bring a bunch of filters with you, you have them in this filter. No cons at all. I found it useful in photographing clouds which are behind ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections