DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Film Guard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbosetti on 09/10/2013

Muy buena calidad y precio. LLego en excelentes condiciones en su respectiva caja y embalaje. Es bastante complicado de colocar. Mas alla que intentaron a traves de un doble film que la colocacion sea sensilla. Una basurita que buele en el ambiente hace que quede mal. El envío fue rapido (15 d&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantinun on 02/11/2013

- Cheap - Protects the screen - a nightmare to install - is not scratch resistent - did I mention it is a nightmare to install? - I think it made the screen less "slideble"... I notice that mainly when using swype It does protect the screen against fingerprints. But get ready to spend some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoctorjre on 01/09/2013

Quality and fit are fairly good, especially for a large size of 10.1 inches. Quite optically clear as well and not too much glare, good product!! Because its fairly flat, I found it easy to install well. I thought the price could be a bit lower, but when you calculate the area compared to a smartphone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

very useful and necessary thing for all owners of the tablets. perfectly protects tablet touch screen from scratches and dirt. firmly attached to the surface without any adhesive. At first I was confused by the inscription on the box "for apple ipad" I thought it was not appropriate. but eventually ... Read more

Film Guard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 package content precision punching holes for the P5100 camera

0 0 0

• posted byAllSilva on 08/22/2012

Excellent screen guard, I applied the film easily, and this film didn't bubble. Great quality, it don't scratch easy. It's very discrete, you won't note it on tab. None, only the price, compared with others for ipad. But the quality is superior when compared (I bought a screen guard for my wife's new ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections