DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Film Guard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantinun on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Protects the screen Cons:- a nightmare to install - is not scratch resistent - did I mention it is a nightmare to install? - I think it made the screen less "slideble"... I notice that mainly when using swype OtherThoughts:It does protect t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality and fit are fairly good, especially for a large size of 10.1 inches. Quite optically clear as well and not too much glare, good product!! Because its fairly flat, I found it easy to install well. Cons:I thought the price could be a bit lower, but when... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very useful and necessary thing for all owners of the tablets. perfectly protects tablet touch screen from scratches and dirt. firmly attached to the surface without any adhesive. At first I was confused by the inscription on the box "for apple ipad" I... Read more

Film Guard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 package content precision punching holes for the P5100 camera
    0 0
  • posted byAllSilva on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent screen guard, I applied the film easily, and this film didn't bubble. Great quality, it don't scratch easy. It's very discrete, you won't note it on tab. Cons:None, only the price, compared with others for ipad. But the quality is superior when compared (I bough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections