DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiekietje on 01/24/2014

Easy to put your tablet in. It is not possible that your Samsung tab 2 can fall out of this case. It is tight in the leather cas. You can fold the case so you can also use it as a standard not only as protection shield for your Samsung tab 2. Toghether wit the protective screen protector your samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoNTaiN on 08/26/2013

This is a very cheap leather case that does what it is supposed to; protect my tab! It is not easily ruined, I've had it for half a year and its not worn at all. Seems to be good quality. Furtermore, it is possible to get a angle on tab by using the leather case "lid" - see pictures. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromulopericles on 08/03/2013

Barato, bom acabamento, funcional. Suporta tablets 10 polegadas. Grande para som e assistir como uma TV. Cheap, good finishment, functional. Suports 10 inches tablets. Great for sound and watch as a TV. Simples, prático e util, bem desenhado Simple, pratical, usefull, well designed Barata e bom.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedknightattack on 07/22/2013

Easy to use Looks good Great fit Pre defined holes are perfect positioned for camera, speakers, etc. Good price Not suitable for very heavy duty Inside collects dirt easily. Very affordable and nice looking. The suede like inside collects dust and dirt easily. you have to watch out that it did not collect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGalich27 on 07/06/2013

A good fitting decent quality case for the tab 2 10.1. The price is great. Good looks. Perfect size to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 10.1. the inside of the box black painted the back of the white Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 !!! smells very plasticky out of the box. Speaker holes are very small and muffle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizidorj on 02/19/2013

Nice, simple and good looking protective case. Good grip so you do not need to worry that it will fall from you hands when carrying it around. Also magnet which holds the front part is just as strong as needed. Have been using it for more than a month and it still looks like completely new. No special ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvloop on 02/12/2013

The product build quality is very good, no loose spaces on my galaxy tab 2. The material used is also very nice, it seems that the leather is legit. The camera hole it's not that great, it does not align very good on the tablet. Also, the price could be a little cheaper. Despite the cons the Protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantinun on 02/11/2013

- protects the tablet - Helps when you want to use the tablet as a small screen on a table or something like that to see/show a video, photos or read - has a "pro" look... as if you use your tablet to work :) - does not add much volume - Seems to have a good quality - does not fit 100% - on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFPAULA on 02/02/2013

1. USB 3.0 with transmission rate up to 5Gbps if you have devices with USB 3.0 port, but accept USB 2.0 until there, 2. Many Memory cards reader and Writer up to 90mb/s and 70mb/s (SD / TF / CF / SD / MS) and compatible with Windows and Mac. Atention: Read SDHC and SDXC, 3. Very useful Built-in LED indicator ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFPAULA on 01/30/2013

1. Well done and with good material 2. Good looks and 3. Perfect size to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 10.1 inch. 1. Absence of a place to keep my Touchpad Stylus Pen. The finish of the case is very good and light. It is very easy and practical to take and put the tablet. Thanks by the perfect size. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections