DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Great price Expert Happy with the product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspacemaster on 02/06/2015

Cheap and useful case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 fits perfectly and after longer use still good without any damage. Good bargain.

Impression:good,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bydries005 on 01/20/2015

Great product. Fits well. Much cheaper than the authentic. .....................................................

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bysandeshk on 12/23/2014

The product delivery was very much delayed. But the product was exactly what was specified in the description. The tracking was useless as the system itself was not proper regarding the case-sensitiveness of the characters displayed to be entered. Also even after entering the correct characters... Read more

Impression:Happy with the product;

0 0 0

• posted byhanninen6 on 11/29/2014

fit's nice and work fine

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byatamiki on 08/13/2014

Pros: It fits, good protection and it's cheep. Cons: For front camera it covers it a bit, but, you just move the cover and its ok. Overall satisfied and would recommend to others. Good quality. Delivery was as expected, a few more days then ususall, but ok.

Impression:Expert;

0 0 0

• posted byrvivac on 07/23/2014

It just arrived a couple of days ago. It looks to be good quality and worth for the price. It fits on my wife’s Galaxy Tab 2 10 inches very well with all the access points coincident with the ones from the gadget. I believe it depends on the users needs. No cons..

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNiekietje on 01/24/2014

Easy to put your tablet in. It is not possible that your Samsung tab 2 can fall out of this case. It is tight in the leather cas. You can fold the case so you can also use it as a standard not only as protection shield for your Samsung tab 2. Toghether wit the protective screen protector your is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoNTaiN on 08/26/2013

This is a very cheap leather case that does what it is supposed to; protect my tab! It is not easily ruined, I've had it for half a year and its not worn at all. Seems to be good quality. Furtermore, it is possible to get a angle on tab by using the leather case "lid" - see pictures. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromulopericles on 08/03/2013

Barato, bom acabamento, funcional. Suporta tablets 10 polegadas. Grande para som e assistir como uma TV. Cheap, good finishment, functional. Suports 10 inches tablets. Great for sound and watch as a TV. Simples, prático e util, bem desenhado Simple, pratical, usefull, well designed Barata e... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedknightattack on 07/22/2013

Easy to use Looks good Great fit Pre defined holes are perfect positioned for camera, speakers, etc. Good price Not suitable for very heavy duty Inside collects dirt easily. Very affordable and nice looking. The suede like inside collects dust and dirt easily. you have to watch out that it did it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: