DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoNTaiN on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very cheap leather case that does what it is supposed to; protect my tab! It is not easily ruined, I've had it for half a year and its not worn at all. Seems to be good quality. Furtermore, it is possible to get a angle on tab by using the leather ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedknightattack on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use Looks good Great fit Pre defined holes are perfect positioned for camera, speakers, etc. Good price Cons:Not suitable for very heavy duty Inside collects dirt easily. OtherThoughts:Very affordable and nice looking. The suede like inside collects dust and dir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizidorj on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, simple and good looking protective case. Good grip so you do not need to worry that it will fall from you hands when carrying it around. Also magnet which holds the front part is just as strong as needed. Have been using it for more than a month and it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvloop on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product build quality is very good, no loose spaces on my galaxy tab 2. The material used is also very nice, it seems that the leather is legit. Cons:The camera hole it's not that great, it does not align very good on the tablet. Also, the price could be a little ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantinun on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- protects the tablet - Helps when you want to use the tablet as a small screen on a table or something like that to see/show a video, photos or read - has a "pro" look... as if you use your tablet to work :) - does not add much volume - Seems to hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFPAULA on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. USB 3.0 with transmission rate up to 5Gbps if you have devices with USB 3.0 port, but accept USB 2.0 until there, 2. Many Memory cards reader and Writer up to 90mb/s and 70mb/s (SD / TF / CF / SD / MS) and compatible with Windows and Mac. Atention: Read SDHC and SDXC... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFPAULA on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Well done and with good material 2. Good looks and 3. Perfect size to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 10.1 inch. Cons:1. Absence of a place to keep my Touchpad Stylus Pen. OtherThoughts:The finish of the case is very good and light. It is very easy and practi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenoudetanke on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Looks good considering the price. Does the job. Cons:The webcam is partially covered. OtherThoughts:I'm happy with it and I'm keeping it. Bottomline:It's the first cover I bought for my Galaxy Not and it does the job as expected. Not that bad considering... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good fitting decent quality case for the tab 2 10.1. the stand up feature works great in both positions standing up and lying down. quality of fit an finish is quite good, with small magnets holding the cover closed. Cons:smells very plasticky out of the box... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytmjvandermeij on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This sleeve fits perfectly, it's made of good material that feels comfortly and it 's a good protection for my Galaxy Tab. I haven't tried to drop it :) but i think it will protect the Tab well enough. The price is great: it's a 1/4 of the price of the original Samsung... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections