DX » Community » Reviews » 45W AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple MacBook Air - White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrxrx1 on 03/09/2013

Got it after original broke down (after a year, what a miracle!). It just works. Led is super-bright, more than the original. Working with 220V using a EU duckhead plug. The cable itself feels a bit cheaper, less flexible than original, nothing major. Also the flaps for folding the cable are clunky, but who cares. The original charger from Apple costs ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyinona on 12/27/2012

This is identical to the original (note this is not for the new macbook air, but for the pre july 2012 version) works perfect. I have the original and this and am not able to identify any difference whatsoever. it does not get hot (as another model did) and seems to charge battery in the same time the original does. none that I can think of. just perfect.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byraulnavarro on 11/17/2012

It's a very well built unit. It works flawlessly, the magnet connector is pretty good and overall, you won't find any difference between this power adapter and the Apple one. It has a nice design, the only difference with Apple one is the logo but aside from that, it's just the same, so it work perfectly good. I'm highly satisfied with the adapter None ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections