DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB 2.0 Male Charging Data Flat Cable for Samsung i9220 / i9100 / HTC - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThix1 on 01/24/2014

I think it's great that it has a flat line! its easy to put it between the wall and your desk without creating a big gap! It just does what it's suppose to do and is great! I always lose my usb cables but with how cheap these are it's not that big of a deal! It's for every device with a micro USB! I get that you want it to show up in other searches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaqweesss on 10/27/2013

The flat cable is very sleek and stylish, and also prevents tangles. it is 100 centimeters so its short enough for most desktop and charging uses. Winding the cable into a spiral is pretty easy for storage. the white and black piece for the USB (Universal Serial Bus) plug seems modular, so i will keep an eye out for that. The cable does seems a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRelakS on 05/26/2013

I like that flat cable. When I put away, I just have to roll it up, and my pocket won't tie any navy knot. The microUSB side looks a little bit big, so today's paper slim phones can have problems with accepting it. The cable is not always go where I want to go, but it comes from the flat style. One said that the wire has broke in it. Well, the wires ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXdevilz on 03/19/2013

I have various amounts of cables I use to charge my Samsung galaxy S3. This one does take more then 4 fours to fully charge my phone. The flat cables makes it tangle less. After a few months of use the inner wiring of the cable is messed up. In order to use it now you have to plug it in and then play with the cable until it starts to charge. After doing ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byHanyz on 03/14/2013

I ordered about 5 various cables from DX and this one is the only which really work for charging my Galaxy S3 and it does not take 24 hours to charge it :-) Therefore I ordered next 4 pieces for me and my family and all of them are OK. Circle profile would be better for use, especially in car, but it is nothing what would limited you. Is also available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyA on 01/28/2013

I bought this because the cable for my HP Touchpad died and for those who have had a similar problem, you know how hard it can be to find a reasonably priced replacement. The Touchpad is quite particular about what is used to recharge it. This seems to be working perfectly. It's doing exactly what I want and I'm not getting any charging error messages.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections