DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB 2.0 Male Charging Data Flat Cable for Samsung i9220 / i9100 / HTC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome functional Looks good Muy util
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniloandrade on 06/29/2015

Pros : Excellent product , durable , easy of apply, excellent for cellphones. great. Cons: Nothing.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysteffono on 06/27/2015

I was not disappointed with these as my work sells the same ones for double the price. The quality is alright at best, and out of the four I bought only one has broken in the first week of ownership. I managed to lose all but two of these cords and I may order a few more. Honestly if you go into... Read more

Impression:good,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byprelude99 on 06/26/2015

Good: Charges quick, flexible, cheap Bad: After using it over the winter, the cable freezes up and the plastic is not very flexible. Then the micro usb side connector starting to fall off, the black plastic cover comes loose and exposes wires. Exposed wires gets bent a few times and starts to not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9159656 on 06/26/2015

llego perfectamente

0 0 0

• posted bysalatapi on 06/25/2015

I love its aesthetics; however, it's not as resistant as other OEM cables so be sure not to abuse it. Love the length.

Impression:Looks good,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byokurumeh on 06/12/2015

Pros: The USB charging cable is one of the best i have used in recent time and am recommending it to users without any doubt. Cons: None.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bycazaddoor on 06/05/2015

Pros: price, good design, good quality. Cons: no

Impression:Awesome,functional;

0 0 0

• posted bywilco375 on 05/27/2015

It's a nice cable, and because it's flat, it doesn't get entangled, which is very handy for traveling. It looks nice, and the build quality looks good enough at first too, but after having used it for over a month, the plastic shielding lets loose at the normal USB side, and you can see the It's... Read more

Impression:Looks good,Not very durable,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byminatasa on 05/25/2015

Good quality, good material, good price. It works as it should. Delivered rolled as spiral.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

good build quality

Impression:good,functional;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: