DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB 2.0 Male Charging Data Flat Cable for Samsung i9220 / i9100 / HTC - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaqweesss on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The flat cable is very sleek and stylish, and also prevents tangles. it is 100 centimeters so its short enough for most desktop and charging uses. Winding the cable into a spiral is pretty easy for storage. Cons:the white and black piece for the USB (Universal S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRelakS on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like that flat cable. When I put away, I just have to roll it up, and my pocket won't tie any navy knot. Cons:The microUSB side looks a little bit big, so today's paper slim phones can have problems with accepting it. The cable is not always go where I want to go, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXdevilz on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have various amounts of cables I use to charge my Samsung galaxy S3. This one does take more then 4 fours to fully charge my phone. The flat cables makes it tangle less. Cons:After a few months of use the inner wiring of the cable is messed up. In order to u... Read more

3 0
  • posted byHanyz on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered about 5 various cables from DX and this one is the only which really work for charging my Galaxy S3 and it does not take 24 hours to charge it :-) Therefore I ordered next 4 pieces for me and my family and all of them are OK. Cons:Circle profile would be bette... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyA on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this because the cable for my HP Touchpad died and for those who have had a similar problem, you know how hard it can be to find a reasonably priced replacement. The Touchpad is quite particular about what is used to recharge it. This seems to be working perfectl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections