Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfinjaskafin on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice strap for the price. - The leather is soft and has a nice feel to it. - Decent build quality. The holder that attaches to the base of the camera fits in tightly and the plastic seems reasonably strong. - Base holder has connection points for two straps.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygarlando on 07/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-light weight and small -tripod socket position remains the same -pad made of leather with several openings for strap -very comfortable to shoot with one hand -good build quality, rigid plastic -strap width fits perfect on my Pentax K7 Cons:-it will take a few minutes to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysubstitute on 07/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- In my opinion much more useful than the regular neck strap. - Cheap, easy to use once you get it attached to the camera. - Build quality seems adequate. I'm pretty sure the strap will last a long time. Cons:- No instructions how to attach it to the camera. Took a while... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections