- Nice strap for the price. - The leather is soft and has a nice feel to it. - Decent build quality. The holder that attaches to the base of the camera fits in tightly and the plastic seems reasonably strong. - Base holder has connection points for two straps. - Base holder has a thread to allow use of a tripod without the need to remove the strap. ... Read more
-light weight and small
-tripod socket position remains the same
-pad made of leather with several openings for strap
-very comfortable to shoot with one hand
-good build quality, rigid plastic
-strap width fits perfect on my Pentax K7 -it will take a few minutes to get the idea how to use it, no instruction sheet
-little tricky to close the fastener ... Read more
- In my opinion much more useful than the regular neck strap.
- Cheap, easy to use once you get it attached to the camera.
- Build quality seems adequate. I'm pretty sure the strap will last a long time. - No instructions how to attach it to the camera. Took a while to get the idea :P
- The piece of leather that works as a cushion could be a little ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.