DX » Community » Reviews » Tiny Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Adapter Dongle (Vista Supported)
  • 5 star 32 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykonexo on 06/28/2013

It's small and comes with the driver in a tiny cd. It's useful to get your headsets and controllers connected to your personal computers but I installed it in my computer and it wont allow my computer to be fond by any other device. It didn't work at all. I have it in a pc running Windows 7 and it didn't work at all. It won't recognize any devices or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoname120 on 06/18/2013

-On Windows 8 x64, I didn't need to install a stack (Windows installed it and it worked out-of-the-box) -Very small -Bluetooth 2.0 is not very fast, don't expect to send musics too often, it can take a minute or more to transfer it depending of the weight of it -Now cowl to protect the Bluetooth key, I personally don't need it but I know it matters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaelreis on 03/21/2013

otimo produto faz o que promete,o preço entao nem se fala esta otimo podem comprar porque o negocio e da china e bom.farei mais duas compras desse mesmo produto a deal extreme esta de parabens otimos preços grandes mercadorias nada contra o moleque e pequeno nem da pra notar que ver seu pc nem imagina que voce tem um bluetooth adaptado nele.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabosieiro on 07/19/2012

Adds bluetooth to any computer with a free usb port really cheap allows you to sync your phone with your pc without cables. accepts bt headsets and mouses small so you can leave plugged on your laptop 24/7 comes with BlueSoleil software, which adds functionality. Blue Soleil software comes n multiple languages Works in every Windows version Slow (but ... Read more

package front package back really small other look contents of package
    0 0
  • posted bypavibe on 09/04/2011

- Very small - Simple to connect - comes with software BlueSleil (not full) - Build quality is not bad - Works fine with my SonyEricsson x10 - Works perfect with Wndows 7 - Good velocity and range - It worked so for with all the other bluetooth devices I own without the bluesoleil software the tiny bluetooth does not work well. would be interesting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS0LPIGE on 10/01/2010

- Very Tinny. - Very cheap adapter. - Easy to setup, UPnP. - Comes whit BlueSoleil. - Good velocity and range. - Build quality is very good. - Works fine with most of the devices. - The adapter whit out BlueSoleil don't work at 100%. BlueSoleil its a great program, whit allot of features and options. Its just amassing how it works and performs. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudek85 on 09/25/2010

Small and faly cheap for this usb bluetooth dongle Its small :-) never though that :-) Mijn pc with windows 7 recognized it immediately but i wasn't able to conect my sony ericson phone to the my pc wich is wierd because he connects to almost evry pc I tried. very usefull fot laptop's and even Desktop you don't know it's even there So the fact that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelmb on 06/29/2010

It's a really small Bluetooth device taht has a really good range and a nice software included. The size of the dongle is about 1 inch only. It worked so for with all the other bluetooth devices I own. The device is normally connected to do computer but it appears like it isn't. Don't know why but this is nothing that will stop you from buying this.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimberunited on 06/23/2010

It does its job! Very small. Cheap. Apparently good quality. Very small. If you carry it around it could be lost. The metal part doesn't get all inside the port, so you have one milimeter of metal outside it before the plastic. There is an even smaller dongle, but I heard it doesn't work as well as this one. I'm going to buy another one to leave all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimkaSh on 06/20/2010

- Very cheap Bluetooth usb dongle. - Small and build quality is very good. - Easy to setup with windows driver or BlueSoleil. - Works fine with most of the devices. - Small but not really "doesn't stick" of off laptops etc. - Didn't work with my Microsoft Bluetooth laser 5000 mouse, refused to detect it (other dongle works). Apparently won'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections