Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrocket23 on 01/13/2014

if you're like me your hands start to get numb sometimes when playing the playstation Vita, then you should definitely get this item! it fits nicely in the hand and over a long play period, I don't get this numb feeling anymore and that means I can play longer (who doesn't want this? haha) Easy to clip on and everything it's unibody, which is great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJingames on 12/02/2013

the product is very good because not tire your hand, you can stay for hours playing. excellent quality material, looks like it may last for long. It's impossible to charge with this accessory Too! all good....I would buy as many times as necessary. I would recommend to all my friends who have a psvita would buy again..comes in a beautiful box, comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreat_randew on 07/08/2013

This is a nice grip for the Playstation Vita, it fits quite snugly and makes for a more comfortable playing experience while playing for extended periods of times. Cannot charge the Vita while this case is in use because the Lever to Lock the grip in place is covering the power port. The Lever does not appear to lock the playstation Vita into the grip ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections