DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Diving Sports Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + White (1 x CR2016 + 1 x SR626SW)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrockshoxbiker on 09/04/2013

has backlighting similar to indiglo watches. Works great in darkness. Has digital second display as well as analog second display. The digits are easy to read after you get used to it. it is not as sleek as other watches and does not have a count down timer. It only has a stop watch counter so if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicsta360 on 03/17/2013

Works well, looks legitimate, the band seems durable, it feels sturdy, smells good, waterproof works and I have to write five hundred words for this review to be posted, and receive points. Analog watch hands don't work in conjunction with digital interface. They can be synchronized, but it is not automatic.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydivanrally on 01/13/2013

Really cheap watch, looks almost identical to the Casio G-Shock. So far the quality seems fair, has taken a few knocks without falling apart. It has a very comfortable fit. Analog part of the watch is basically useless, as it is difficult to see the arms at a glance, so you end up using the digital watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnusen on 12/17/2012

It is a very nice looking watch, almost as the real G-Shock! it is easy to use and the price is VERY LOW! And it is 100% waterproof, i have diving with it, down to 20 meters, and its still works well. Best sportwatch to the price! the anolog clock runs faster than the digital clock Good looking, works ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJustout on 12/09/2012

Quality is good, comes in a well protected packaging. very easy to use, makes a nice sound if you like a small noise every hour. very comfortable, I even sleep with it on at night times, I haven't put it under the tap yet. The time at a glance is very difficult to read cause the color of the hands are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRobinray on 10/20/2012

Very fast delivery by dealextreme!!! The digital sportwatch looks great, and is verry easy to use. Looks exactly like casio gshock. Blue light looks very cool in the dark. Could not find any bad things about the watch! Want to buy more in different colors. I was looking for a new watch, and found this ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections