DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Stainless Steel Straight Edge Razor Folding Shaving Razor Knife with Beauty Etched Handle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantoz on 05/08/2013

well made straight razor but not sharp enough, you will need some shaver cloth for sharp it up. the metal is really good, also the drawings are beautiful. it is the exactly sweeney todd razor replica. just opened the box and one of those pin felt down and was half open in two parts...easily repaired ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJekyllGrim on 11/29/2012

Huge! Nice finish Rather sharp (not for shaving) Looks exactly like in the picture Decently built Not for shaving (no points taken down for that, as I never intended to shave with it) May be not exactly sturdy Although it's not mentioned anywhere, it is almost exact replica of the straight razor from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bych1zra on 11/21/2012

- massive blade - good finish on the blade - well closed rivet - pretty decent price for such impressive item - not razor sharp (although it can shave arm/leg hairs) - finishing on handle ain't THAT great. from far/medium distance it looks great, but when you get closer you can see it's far from perfect ... Read more

My new razor

0 0 2

• posted byAug on 11/15/2012

It is a very good-looking and well built razor, its big shiny blade is beautiful, it is also very heavy, which is a big pro for me. Not really for shaving, if you are looking for a shaving razor blade this is not it, cause of its blade metal, that is not proper for straight razor edge. Its blade is also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynormanchee on 10/28/2012

Its HUGE!!!! This Vintage straight Razor has a large long blade thats honed sharp. Looks like the one used by Johnny Depp in Sweeny Todd. Totally beautiful and true collector item. For $15 its pretty cheap seeing as the prop knives are selling for $200 after the release of the Sweeny Todd. Its not like ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylucamafra on 10/18/2012

Good edge (though you need a leather strap to sharp before every shave). Nice build. The weight feels good in the hand, and the design of the folding razor is awesome. You need a leather strip in order to sharpen for a nice cut (just as EVERY folding straight edge razor). If I'm not mistaken (as other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNishiman on 10/09/2012

Is a nice looking razor. I bought it because of that and wanted to try it. It looks great and feels great. Is also great for a present to a friend. I couldn´t shave with it, but I don´t think the razon is the problem, I never use one so It can be my faul. I´m using it only for show right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaxopa123 on 08/15/2012

- It's a beauty. - The handle and blade are well finished, without nicks nor scratches. - The blade isn't loose, so that don't go in your way. - The jagged beginning of the blade gives a real good grip. - It's a bit expensive, you can get cheaper straight razors at ebay, and better too (I believe) - ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections