DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for PS3 / PS2 Controller - Black + Light Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrendo on 08/05/2013

It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also improved. I will get more covers for others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBalta1 on 07/04/2013

It's a very nice product. The material is good and it suits very well on the ps3 controller. I actually think it looks better with the cover than without. It's a little hard to remove. Nothing to worry about. In my specific case I have problems by dropping my controllers, and the cover really helps you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraajcm on 03/10/2013

the cover is made of silicone and sturdy, the colors shown are identical to those of the material, also fit nicely in controls. the cover is a bit wide in the central part of the control and during installation presents some difficulty for beginners, makes you think she will tear. A product that is worth ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections