DX » Community » Reviews » Arduino Compatible UNO 2011 Component Basic Element Pack Starter Kit
  • 5 star 55 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFraga86 on 12/08/2013

Everything came well packaged in the box. The kit have almost everything you need to play and learn with arduino. You will get bored of playing until you need more components. i like the playstation-like stick controler, its something that we are used to. Could be great some datasheets of some compenents that are hard to understand or hard to find the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

- Nice quality - The kit is almost complete - It offers a lot of important components - The arduino board works perfectly - All the extra itens are good - It's perfect for starters - The serial cable is short - The pins of the display are not soldered, you have to solder by yourself The arduino kit is just awesome and it is sold for a good price. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzecazeco on 06/10/2013

English: It's a better way to learn arduino. It's a starter kit but is complete, has many components and sensors. It's very easy to use. It comes with a nice plastic box. Portugues: É a melhor maneira de aprender a usar o arduino. É um kit para iniciantes porém é bem completo, possui muitos componentes e sensores. É muito f&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave555 on 05/19/2013

I wanted to learn about arduino board use so I puchase starter pack. I go on the internet to look for projects to complete. Every basic project that I have come across this set has the materials to complete. Its cheaper to buy the starter pack than all the individual components, also you get a nice plastic case to hold everything together Might be good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhayansm on 05/16/2013

low price, new stuff, buy things of other countries, don't need getting out of your house confort, easy search. long time for arriving(1 month), because also of the standard shipment, and my country delivery service. would like to thanks the seller, he's a responsable person, would like to thanks the DX, to make all this possible. One suggestion for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibipo on 05/13/2013

It is the best Starter Kit! Include all minimal requirments leds, resistrors, motors, lcd display, good quality sensors, etc. The best kit for beginners. Very good quality bredboard and arduino shield. No datasheet, no description of parts, no even some LABELS!!. It's very difficult for me identify all parts by list. It's need more time for learn all ... Read more

Label of Starter KIt Seven-segment display (1 and 4-digit) 10 x push button switches Unpacking View Servo-motor Breadboard cables, joystick and relay
    0 0
  • posted byGigaMan184 on 05/11/2013

Order arrived, all intact (just remote batteries didn't work, but no big deal). You can learn about serial connections to the computer, build lots of different circuits. You can have lots of fun with this. This would be complete with ultra sonic distance-measuring detector. you can buy those seperatly tho. If you want to learn how microcontrollers work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintrokun on 05/03/2013

Many diffrent electronic parts to play with arduino electronic board. Very good quality of arduino. Nice plastic box. No condensators. No description\datasheet for any electronic components. Plastic box is very fragile. No enough space in box when Proto shield attached to arduino. You should include full technical description\datashit for electronic ... Read more

Arduino UNO, LM35 5
    0 0
  • posted bySornii on 05/03/2013

Great variety of pieces and equipments, comes with all things to get a really good start with Arduino. It could had a cd to install arduino ide, and could come with datasheet with all pieces, you dont have almost any info about any pieces and don't know what really is every piece, you need to search the internet. The pieces are from second line, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranjrn on 05/01/2013

A complete set of sensors/gadgets/... completely useful to practice with Arduino examples. including resistors, leds, motors, prototype board, USB wire, display, ... No documentation. Even the documentation and software can be found in internet, sometimes it is difficult to identify some of the components It would be nice if the elements were labeled,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections