DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Classic Stainless Steel Straight Edge Razor Folding Shaving Razor Knife
Customer’s impression:
Looks high end. не впечатлил
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 06/27/2015

It's really beautiful and well balanced. Solid stainless steel and high end finish to It. It doens't comes sharp or ready to use, you'll have to purchase its equipments for sharpening. I loved It.

Impression:Looks high end.;

0 0 0

• posted by9298183 on 04/25/2015

Looks exactly like the picture , too heavy handle, steel blade leaves much to be desired. After grinding and polishing on a master belt tried to shave and finally gave up my razor Soviet times kept sharpening much better - this razor have to fret before each shave . Sharpen rather than the rule .... Read more

Impression:не впечатлил;

0 0 0

• posted bystalemate on 07/11/2014

Solid construction. Blade is held tightly, will not move unexpectedly. Great look. Edge will need some attention to keep it sharp enough for shaving. I wanted to see if I could get the hang of straight edge shaving, without spending 200$+ for a professional grade straight edge. The shaving ritual... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBodyboardy on 10/20/2013

It looks exactly like the picture. Good quality and I received it within the timeframe. Looks like it has heavy duty materials. Also the mechnism to open the razor feels smooth, like it should be. This thing is traight edged so a beginner is able to learn the skill quite easily. It is sharp, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvindler on 09/13/2012

Very solid blade and solid handle and overall very nice looking. Actually very decorative. Much better quality than expected. The blade is sharp but not sharp enough to use for shaving. The blade is solid enough so it should be possible to sharpen the blade enough to use for shaving. You can use... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMadCowTeaM on 08/14/2012

It is a great begeinners razor for people that like to be diferent. It takes some time to learn to shave with this Razor, but once you cn do it right you wil feel the difference. The price is good enough, but it could easily be cheaper It doesnt comes shawe-ready, so it needs some honing It is to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: