DX » Community » Reviews » UV400 UV Protection Resin Lens Sunglasses with Carrying Case - Pink + Silver Frame
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxAlvesZero on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The sunglasses are really beautiful; - Really well, have a lot of details with good finishing job; - The lenses color is great, fit to any occasion; - for this kind of sunglasses, the price is ok, there are another sunglasses with lower price, but without the same qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrea81 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:How they get this quality for this price i don't know, but it's perfect! Nice colour, nice tan in the glasses. Really feeling hip and happening this summer. Fits nicely when wearing pink clothes. Comes with great hard pouch, so the glasses won't damage. Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiky0503 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muy bueno, un producto de muy buena calidad para el precio, si me preguntan que si lo compraría nuevamente diria que si ya que para el precio es muy accesible. Y los lentes se ven resistentes y tambien el acabado es muy a la moda, no he visto otros como estos en las... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvpmar on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An excellent finishing with a beautiful combination of colors and a great quality good material and great resistance. Very comfortable and soft. Cons:have no objection about this product because it meets all expectations with total comfort and quality OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrond1984 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These sunglasses are so cool and sexy at the same time :) they are definitely worth an investment in these :) they suit all occasions :) comes in a nice box that takes care of your glasses :) I was really pleased with this Item :) Cons:nothing. I recommend every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvpmar on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:definitely worth the investment, definitely an awesome sunglasses with a very beautiful finish and with a good acceptance escelente acentamento on eyes and face Cons:nothing against it, because it is an awesome product with a good price and optimal acceptance, n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections