DX » Community » Reviews » C77 Android 4.0 MINI PC Google TV Cloud Stick - White (512M RAM/8G)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigormateus on 10/24/2012

The cheaper mini PC i've found here at DX, but at the same time it has great specifications, such as 8GB ROM memory. I've bought another one recently, but only with 4GB of ROM. It's plug and play, and worked perfectly at my TV SET. I strongly recommend. No cons. It worked as promised and did the job as I expected. As it is the cheaper one, the processor ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEdegar1974 on 09/08/2012

Very small and good construction. Hides perfectly behind your TV, no wire hanging around your furniture. Terrible wifi speed, and it heats a lot. Didn't worked for streaming video. The first problem was changing the language. I am not used to Android 4.0, and it's all written in chinese (I think). I had to google it to be able to change the language.... Read more

6 0
  • posted byclayton.d3 on 08/11/2012

- Very small and good looking. - Build construction is good, looks pretty solid. - Comes with Android 4.0. - Play Store works fine. - Comes with 1GB of internal memory and only 2GB of storage memory, not 8GB. - He apparently overheats sometimes and the screen goes black. Sometimes the image back, sometimes the device restarts. This always happens when ... Read more

Device info
    9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections