DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
  • 5 star 74 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskifterk on 07/07/2014

Solid build,good price. Easy to use. Connection speed good enough with the right software. I use OBD car doctor on android phone .Torque doesn't read faults from Vw's Polo 2001 Ecu . Can easily clear faults and get other info. Works on Chevy too. Delivery after almost in 45 days!!!! But the package was intact. Nice color and perfect size. A on/off switxh ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorb1 on 05/30/2014

Really Cheap, built in hard plastic and three leds that indicate the conection. Tested with a Seat Leon and a Suzuki Swift (ZC32S) with two different phones. It does its function perfectly. Don't let the tool connected, maybe can drain the battery if you left it for a long time. Tested in two different smartphones (samsung galaxy s IV and Iphone 4S)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStrath on 05/08/2014

Works well with my Hyundai i30 (different model name in US). The Android Torgue App on my Samsung Note works very well and use is really pretty easy. Some report that it is hard to remove but that depends on the vehicle and it should not be hard to attach a removal tab? Remove it after use to avoid battery drain as the socket is permanently powered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelozed on 04/15/2014

works out of the box, no need for extensive configuration in order to start using it. It complies with OBDII standards, which in turn make is compatible with the many vehicles and phones. It has a slow response sometimes, it could have been faster. Packaging could have been more protective, nevertheless, the device was shipped for free and received ... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted bysesta166 on 04/04/2014

everything ok, need to learn how it works. connect to android and get some programs, seem to be one usefull app to work with, arrived in aproximately 40 day from china to bosnia nothing everything ok ok everything ok everything ok, need to learn how it works. connect to android and get some programs, seem to be one usefull app to work with, arrived ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhian18 on 03/17/2014

A great little device for checking up your vehicle performance. It comes with a mini CD which is loaded with quite some software to pair with it. None I can think of. Not all freeware work the same way, some will work, some won't. I paired it using my netbook with TouchScan software (currently on Trial). Works great, at least on my 2009 Honda City. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiPLeY78 on 03/07/2014

Great product, works perfectly as intended. Very Small so it fits in small cabinets where usually cars have their obd2 connectors. Very cheap too, so it has anything you want from these kind of devices. None that I can think of. Maybe no instructions, so you have to guess the pairing code (which is pretty simple, 1234 :D:D:D) Before i had another elm3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapraggamuffin on 03/04/2014

It works really well on my 2007 MINI Cooper S and Galaxy Tab 2 and Note 3 with Torque app. It's very useful, I managed to delete some errors. It's very small and in my car you can barely see it when it's connected. It has a led that helps you to not forget it in the OBD slot when you are not using it. It doesn't have power button, so you have to disconnect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonKor on 03/02/2014

Works very well with my Ford Mondeo 2004 TDCI. Connection is great and reliable. I can see my codes and all of my cars raw data. none of the big ones. The code to pair the device is found by googling: 1234 Works great with android apps like Tourque. . I'm using Torque on my android phone and am able to see loads of can-bus gauges. If you need a cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrGuest on 02/17/2014

This device is work on all car with support ODB2 (almost all cars manufacture after year 2000). It worked with andorid device as too with laptop via bluetooth. If you insert into some cars conector, its too hardly to put it out back. Because there is not how to grip it into fingers. It can be there some handle for easy hold. It can be a little smaller,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections