DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
  • 5 star 41 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskifterk on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid build,good price. Easy to use. Connection speed good enough with the right software. I use OBD car doctor on android phone .Torque doesn't read faults from Vw's Polo 2001 Ecu . Can easily clear faults and get other info. Works on Chevy too. Cons:Delivery after almos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelozed on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works out of the box, no need for extensive configuration in order to start using it. It complies with OBDII standards, which in turn make is compatible with the many vehicles and phones. Cons:It has a slow response sometimes, it could have been faster. Packaging could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoritsu on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality of construction, cold start very quickly, fast readings and high compatibility. Use it in conjunction with a Galaxy S4 running Racechrono 2.40 and found no issues. Cons:Does not have any cons, until now. It's a simple and effective tool that just do the job... Read more

1 0
  • posted byairlin on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact design, solid build. The only thing you have to do - locate OBD socket on your car. CD that comming with this gadget is not necessary at all. I use my android phone with the Torque Pro on Mitshubishi ASX (2012). Bluetooth pairing code is 1234. Connected in secon... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycirip on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, very convenient and practical. You can have it with you all the time and use it whenever you want. Connects quickly with an android device. I have used it on my Hyundai Elantra 2013 with no complication or problems. Works great. Connects to my phone and tablet with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDjLonik on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with every phone app I have tried. This is the 1.5 model so its little more refined compared to 1.0 Reads and resets troublecodes. Small size (not in the way if the socket in the foot well like in many cars) Cons:Might drain cars battery if left in the s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, very convenient and practical. You can have it with you all the time and use it whenever you want. Fast connectivity with any android device. I have used it on Honda Euro Accord 2008 2.4l, Mitsubishi Lancer 2008 1.5l, and BMW 2009 530d with no complication or pro... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoneh1tko on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, especially when connected to torque app on my android tablet It seems to work pretty fast when paired with my tablet. I haven't had a hiccup since I purchased this a few months ago. It still works great, and I'm not exactly careful with my products. Cons:It... Read more

2 0
  • posted byThorValhalla on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a low price but it doesn't suffer in the quality department for it. Connects to my phone without any problems, works brilliantly with the Torque app. Doesn't feel like it will crack and explode into a million pieces. Cons:The only con is it takes a while to sync... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaverikmaverik on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact, works as advertised, easy to use and have good led´s to say what is the status of the module. The delivery time is ok and the price is in the range. The product is very well made, no manufactury problems so far. Cons:only version 1.5, but we... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections