DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good nice Great product Nenhum Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddww on 12/16/2014

After buying several, more expensive, OBD2 devices from other sellers I found this one. ((the others didn't work at all or not on all the cars I will be using it on)) I downloaded some free app's to test it and it worked perfectly, one several cars. Now I'm using it for a few months and it never let ... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by8754397 on 12/11/2014

Pros: Compact. Easy to use. Very well made! Cons: Some pins came bent and at first time didn't work on my Peugeot 307, don't even fit correctly on OBD connector. I had to put it on the right way to work properly as it should. Conclusion. It is very nice, but requires a little bit of attention to ensyre ... Read more

Impression:nice,could be better...,Good price X benefit rating;

0 0 0

• posted bylaborin on 12/10/2014

Pros: Fast shipment, arrived in 3 weeks to Mexico. Other stuff i bought before arrived after 6 weeks. Compatible, works great with the "torque" android app installed in my nexus 7 tablet. Small, you can leave it connected all the time and you won't notice it (depends on where is the ODB connector in ... Read more

Impression:cheap compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byScarrmakerz on 12/04/2014

I bought this OBDII adapter early this year and has served me well since then. Recently I finished the electronics in the car and as soon as that happened, the adapter failed to work. This is a great product if you have an older vehicle with regular maintenance problems. Pros: -Inexpensive -Easy to use ... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bypapapicos on 11/30/2014

Pros: Es compacta Fácil de llevar Fácil de usar Me ayuda en mi trabajo Cons: No tiene instrucciones Read more

Impression:Good price,Great product,smart gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bySupra1960 on 11/29/2014

I use it on my Honda Civic 2011 with TORQUE and on Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007 and working great in both cars Pros : Compact, Low price Cons : Software on CD is not up to date(No big deal) Read more

Impression:compact;

0 0 0

• posted bymicrodomenic on 11/28/2014

Cons: None that I can say, other than I wish my car didnt have the ODB connector behind a cover. pros: Lets med check fault codes, gas usage and track my driving. For me its a verry nice gadget. Other thoughts: if you are interested in gadgets or have a general interest in cars, go for it. Connection ... Read more

Impression:Good price,Fits perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byDrSlimm on 11/25/2014

It works just fine with 2003 Honda Jazz/Fit (direct plug, CAN communication, tested with OBD Doctor and RaceChrono), no luck with 98 Honda Civic (ISO 9141 communication, 5pin to OBD2 cable SKU 116355). Read more

Impression:Good price,compact,works with CAN;

0 0 0

• posted by8657371 on 11/22/2014

Handy, versatile, and easy to use. The product can be connected to car's OBD2 connector with less effort and just works flawlessly. Connection to torque android apps is also very easy with just a touch of a button. The unit provides information of car ECU to diagnose what causes problems in the engine.... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byhenebury on 11/19/2014

Paired with my Android smartphone and tested on a Kia Sportage, Hyundai Elantra, and Saturn Ion without issues. Setup was easy and works great with Android Torque app. Read more

Impression:compact,Easy setup;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections