DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFoaric on 07/29/2015

Took a few weeks to receive it (as expected), plugged it into the ODB port on my 2008 Mazda 3, paired it to Torque Pro on Android and it started right up! Everything seems to work as intended, painless and easy. Great value for $10 bucks, especially when Canadian Tire is selling ODB readers for... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymahayt on 07/27/2015

Pros: It works very good with torque on android devices. It's a fun add to my vehicle. Cons: It is a little bit annoying as you have to replug every time after you start the engine. It will not work if you do now unplug to replug. But other then that...it works very good.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bylorddownload on 07/23/2015

Pro: bastante económico, lee las funciones basicas, facil de conectar. contras: no es compatible con todos los vehiculos, no posee aplicacion y es necesario buscar alguna que sea compatible.

Impression:good,Barato,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMotorpsycho on 07/19/2015

Es suficientemente pequeño para dejarlo conectado siempre (si se desea) Viene con un mini CD q hay q pasar las APK al celular e intalar las apps. Es universal, muchisimos coches tienen OBD2. Se conecta al celular o stereo del auto (si tiene android) Para ver información del motor y averías en en... Read more

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted byHermania on 07/18/2015

It does what it should do. Lots of meters, realtime info and diagnostic info too. Especially the engine fault diagnostics are useful to me. Now i can send the garage the diagnostics before I even set foot inside. When I show up, he already knows the problem.

0 0 0

• posted byAlyssonNF on 07/13/2015

Easy to use, come with a CD to install the app in your cellphone, android, windows phone, IOS and PC. I used in a GM car in brazil, called onix, works like a charm. Its made of plastic but i think its resistant enough

0 0 0

• posted byrafgol on 07/13/2015

A little tweaking is needed to get this thing working with my ols smartphone, but once connected, it really works great. Much extra info about the inside of your car. Also diagnostics available. Great little product indeed!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybikerrony on 07/06/2015

great value for money . no cons so far

0 0 0

• posted byrem4rk4ble on 07/04/2015

Worka right out of the box. Pin is 1234 to connect. 1 con: the surfuce is smooth and since the tool is so small you hardly have any grip to pull it out once it's connected ;-)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIzmo on 06/30/2015

Pros: Small and handy, fits firmly to the OBD2-plug in the car. Because of the size, can be installed even in the more confined spaces. Compatible with the Torque-app for android. Cons: Can't really think of any cons, but then again, I'm not an expert user when it comes to cars. General: I've 6... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere