DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycdvicio on 08/19/2015

Tiene buena pinta pero.. lamentablemente no funciona con Iphone6 y no he podido probarlo ya que no dispongo un android. El dispositivo no se ve ni por BT ni por WIFI. La calidad parece buena.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byaritn on 08/19/2015

Pros: Cumpre o prometido, material de boa qualidade, encaixe perfeito na tomada OBD2 do honda City ano 2015. Contras: As vezes demora muito para encontrar o dispositivo Bluetooth no meu celular ou nem encontra, somente desligando e ligando novamente.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9550313 on 08/17/2015

Recomendo a todos, otimo produto, entrega super rapida, cumpre com todas suas obrigações!

0 0 0

• posted byAvatar7 on 08/17/2015

Pros: Packaging contained everything that would be required Cons: Product did not work with my vehicle, bluetooth would pair but could not get any information through numerous apps and different phones.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bypanter-555 on 08/17/2015

Плюсы: Прибор маленький и легкий в использовании. Соединение находится легко, подключается и, в принципе, работает так, как и заявлено. Минусы: Ошибки видит не все, а только некоторые, например про подушки безопасности ничего не показал, хотя на приборке значек горел (bmw e46). Ну а так-то может... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydionisus on 08/14/2015

Neat small device, with Torque app you can see the details about your car. It's important for me as I have Opel Astra H that doesn't have coolant temperature gauge. Problem is You can't see fault codes or erase them. Probably it's not because of the gadget but astra h owners should consider that.... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted bymtropper on 08/11/2015

With this gadget and the free app Torque you can check the status of many subjects in you car computer e.g. rpm´s, the error codes. And it can show you data in real time to display while you drive

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypeterwdeal on 08/04/2015

Good device. Works as expected. I installed Torque on my Android-phone to see all values. A cd with programs for different platforms was included. Pairing was easy, the PIN is 1234. I use it on a Peugeot 107. Works fine.

0 0 0

• posted byFoaric on 07/29/2015

Took a few weeks to receive it (as expected), plugged it into the ODB port on my 2008 Mazda 3, paired it to Torque Pro on Android and it started right up! Everything seems to work as intended, painless and easy. Great value for $10 bucks, especially when Canadian Tire is selling ODB readers for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymahayt on 07/27/2015

Pros: It works very good with torque on android devices. It's a fun add to my vehicle. Cons: It is a little bit annoying as you have to replug every time after you start the engine. It will not work if you do now unplug to replug. But other then that...it works very good.

0 0 1

DX Everywhere