DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIzmo on 06/30/2015

Pros: Small and handy, fits firmly to the OBD2-plug in the car. Because of the size, can be installed even in the more confined spaces. Compatible with the Torque-app for android. Cons: Can't really think of any cons, but then again, I'm not an expert user when it comes to cars. General: I've 6... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byctpro on 06/29/2015

Версия адаптера который мне прислали определяется как 2.1. С ним не работает opendiag. Делайте выводы.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRLaca on 06/21/2015

Pros: Easy to use, applications were shipped on mini CD for Android, PC and iPhone. Arrived relatively soon to Central-Europe with free shipping. Cons: difficult to pull out of the connector of the car; the CD contains viruses (trojans) by McAfee VirusScan. My old (15 years) car supports only not... Read more

Impression:good,Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byhoraa on 06/20/2015

Not working.... Typical, there is no wifi network from it.

0 0 0

• posted bysweeteck on 06/17/2015

Pros: Nice gadget, functioning with my 15 years old Xantia X2 HDi and S3 mini with Torque pro. Cons: Need to know the pairing code - 1234

Impression:Worth the money;

0 0 0

• posted byZSZspudboy on 06/16/2015

Excellent product. Software took a little work to get loaded on android tablet, but once installed works great. Great features and extreme ease of use. Instant web look up of codes. Can email codes from program. GPS tracking and real time stats as well as general code reading. Also able to clear... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9178358 on 06/15/2015

very good item.

0 0 0

• posted byantonievonk on 06/08/2015

Pros: Nice sheap little gadget that wordks great Cars with CAN-bus. The CD that was in the pakkages has apps for android, IOS, Windows and windows phone. Great price.. Cons: It only works with cars which uses CAN-Bus. It does not use the ELM327 chip! It does not support all ODB2 protocols as It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9456981 on 05/30/2015

Price is good, but this item is not working with my Windows 8 Device. It was bought for my Chuwi V89 8.9" with the aim to connect the mouse under the Windows mode

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byinsidethefire on 05/21/2015

pros: Works well, easy install, tested this with windows phone and android and both recognised the device. Bluetooth range is good and connects with the apps i tested Cons: Couldn´t get it to work on our saab but it works on VAG cars like audi and Volkswagen Easy to use device with low price cant... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: