DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V2.1 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11284866 on 06/22/2017

Impression:good,nice;

Pros: Cheap, works well on Mercedes 220cdi 2008 with Samsung Tab2 with Torgue, Piston and other programs. Reads live data, fault codes and resets stored codes. Not all programs do that well but that's probably not the interfaces fault. Cons: Nothing really for this price. Finds only CAN 4/500 on... Read more

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byajmenezes on 06/14/2017

Impression:good;

é um bom produto, mais já tive de melhor qualidade. ele apresenta umas falhas que quando passado para outro a falha não é encontrada. uso o App Torque "Pago"

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySibiryak81 on 05/27/2017

Impression:Андрей;

Диск не читается, хоть бы ссылку па ПО дали, или на флешке отправляли. А так придется искать

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11208319 on 05/23/2017

Impression:Extremely cheap and useful;

I see people saying that the instructions aren't very clear, to be honest i can't remember if mine came with any because i threw the packaging away upon unpacking it. You really don't need instructions for this, or well, if you are the kind of person that calls your kids to help you with the then... Read more

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykalamarin on 05/22/2017

Cheap, works, but the instructions aren't very clear, took me a time to realise how make it work with the phone app. Anyway I will buy it again (Why? Because it's very easy to forget in a renting car when is installed...)

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrpottzy on 05/12/2017

Impression:excellent;

using this ODB2 reader to connect my vehicle and Torque Lite android APP I have been able to read codes on numerous vehicles and trouble shoot problems myself. I recently lost this item and have ordered another one! recommended!

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9101227 on 04/28/2017

Finally received after after 6 months, but the item works perfect

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfededonatini on 04/28/2017

Pros: good price/quality relation, very usefull. Cons: i can´t test it on others car models, but the scanner haven´t total compatibility with some sensors (maybe a this car problem). Some features require manual data input that i don´t have. When i opened the packaging, i discovered the cd was my... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrunsun on 04/28/2017

Perfect, no problems with connecting Samsung S6 Android phone (code 1234)

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandrenanet on 03/30/2017

Em Celta só acima de 2009. Testei em outros carros e em alguns funcionam e em outros não, só comprando e testando mesmo pra saber. Testei em uma Zafira 2007 e funcionou.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere