DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V2.1 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianoSerafim on 01/06/2017

Prós: Funciona nos veículos a partir de 2002, já e outro veiculo 98 não funcionou.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 3

• posted bywezeli on 12/29/2016

Awesome tool to have. Reads and resets errors on your car and helped me in several situations. The only cons. that I would have is that it is for some reason not compatible with an iPhone. My Samsung has no problem with it.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 4

• posted byDimiG on 12/11/2016

Working without any problem with my Android devices. Compact size. Highly recommend. Thanks to DX!!! 🙂

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bynoneatall2 on 12/09/2016

The first item I received was dead on arrival. After contacting DX the problem was quickly solved by them sending a replacement unit which started up at the first try. Pros: Reads out everything perfectly in my 2000 Toyota Yaris and a couple of different other cars I've tried it in. Cons: wise, I... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bychriswalenstadt on 12/03/2016

funktioniert einwandfrei

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byZincum on 11/26/2016

Pros: good make, simple to use, cheap Cons: I don't see... I would reccomend to buy it.

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted bycleblanc on 11/12/2016

Pros: Price, Size, simplicity in design, BlueTooth interface allows for multiple devices. Cons: None

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byAnthony07 on 11/08/2016

Una excelente compra, todo de acuerdo a la informacion del vendedor, el rastreo es excelente porque sabemos que el viaje hasta el destino es largo; funciona al 100 %, bueno, a excepcion de los FORD pick up.. pero el precio es mas que genial para todos los demas vehiculos que si funciona

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byenglishjg on 11/07/2016

I bought this to test my 2004 Pontiac Vibe, and 2004 Chevy Malibu. It is fairly straight forward to use. Plug it in, Bluetooth connect and read information. I have an iPhone with iOS. I had a lot of trouble getting it to connect and communicate with the iPhone. I asked a friend with an Android to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted by10602551 on 11/04/2016

Excellent product, easy to use and good quality. Very satisfied!!!

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere