DX » Community » Reviews » Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V2.1 Car Diagnostic Interface Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZincum on 11/26/2016

Pros: good make, simple to use, cheap Cons: I don't see... I would reccomend to buy it.

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted bycleblanc on 11/12/2016

Pros: Price, Size, simplicity in design, BlueTooth interface allows for multiple devices. Cons: None

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byAnthony07 on 11/08/2016

Una excelente compra, todo de acuerdo a la informacion del vendedor, el rastreo es excelente porque sabemos que el viaje hasta el destino es largo; funciona al 100 %, bueno, a excepcion de los FORD pick up.. pero el precio es mas que genial para todos los demas vehiculos que si funciona

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byenglishjg on 11/07/2016

I bought this to test my 2004 Pontiac Vibe, and 2004 Chevy Malibu. It is fairly straight forward to use. Plug it in, Bluetooth connect and read information. I have an iPhone with iOS. I had a lot of trouble getting it to connect and communicate with the iPhone. I asked a friend with an Android to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted by10602551 on 11/04/2016

Excellent product, easy to use and good quality. Very satisfied!!!

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byTaPuna on 11/03/2016

Pro, Can easily see what my car is up to Pro, Can easily clear faults Pro, The actual product is brilliant Con, Some of the apps that run the product are **.

Impression:excellent,brilliant;

0 0 3

• posted by10404260 on 10/20/2016

Doesn't work with my car, but my car has a lot of wiring issues. Unit looks fine, soldering is a little crusty, and the PCBs in wonky, but nothing too bad.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bybrodie.mckinney on 10/17/2016

Pros: Easy to use, works with torque app. Cons: None Highly recommended.

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by10246448 on 10/08/2016

This gadget worked just as the seller says in their descriptions .... the item was delivered in time and with all features :) got a cd with the software and a manual with instructions to make it work inmediatly ... u only need your cellphone :)

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted by_JLA_ on 10/05/2016

Pros: works wel in my Chevrolet model 2009 Cons: none

Impression:excellent,Easy to use;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere