Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLIypLLIyH on 10/11/2013

Nice and intelligent brain game. It is simple and difficoult at same time. it is not easy to solve and it is difficoult to keep the six pieces stable while you try to combine and assemble them. Giochino intelligente e simpatico non è facile da risolvere ed è difficile mantenere i pezzi stabili ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytekate on 08/23/2013

- great choice of material (wood) - excellent workmanship - very solid when locked/done - it seems really durable - there is no instructions (but instructions could exterminate the fun in some cases, so it may not be con...) - there is no package (except shabby foil) - actual color is not brass/gold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySenseiSama on 05/13/2013

Easy to use, good quality pieces (painted wood) It is NOT gold painted just yellow painted wood. Easy-medium level intellectual toy. Good size. Fast shipping to Spain. Complete your IQ collection with this item. No cons, its a good thing. I purchased ALL wood intellectual toys from DealExtreme, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFallout_Boy on 11/08/2012

Well constructed and comes assembled (thankfully), once the key locking piece is removed it virtually falls apart in your hands and it was sooo frustrating trying to remember where everything was. A good puzzle and brain teaser shouldn't be easy so in this respect it had me stumped for a while. I ended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byassia on 09/18/2012

Nice and intelligent brain game. It is simple and difficoult at same time. it is not easy to solve and it is difficoult to keep the six pieces stable while you try to combine and assemble them. Giochino intelligente e simpatico non è facile da risolvere ed è difficile mantenere i pezzi stabili mentre ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections