DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for 3.5-inch Hard Disk Drives (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThrod on 05/16/2011

A good protective layer for your hard drive. The thick rubber corners protect the hard drive from all six sides, whilst still allowing access to the data and power ports. From the pictures I thought the hard drive may be able to fall out from the edge with the ports, but it cannot - you need to stretch the rubber quite a bit in order to fit the drive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byingmach on 12/12/2010

The four corners are big so they are a little bit rigid. This protects the corners of the drive inside against collisions. - The four corners lift up the drive from the table so there is a little bit of air under the drive (1 or 2 mm millimiters). - It does not have the very bad smell some plastics have. You have to put it right under your nose to smell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRossberg on 09/27/2009

Makes your HD more manageable, less noisy and somewhat protected. If you have more than one HD you can stack these together. For what it is, there's no cons really. They are a little pricey for a piece of rubber but considering the cost of the hardware this item will protect and serve the price is not a deal breaker. I wish you could select color because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattis on 08/01/2008

Easy to attach and wash if it gets dirty. It eliminates the vibration and noise, to make your drive quieter. And if someone still don't know what tis is used, I try to explain. It is used with simple USB 2.0 adapter to make lightweight hard disc enclosure with perfect air-conditioning to reduce heat (not like some tight metal cases). Black instead of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections