DX » Community » Reviews » C10 Universal Waterproof Bag with Lanyard for Samsung i9220 + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanchankane on 11/01/2013

This thing is tough, but most of all it is really waterproof. I use it for kayaking and my phone (i9070 with case) has gone overboard countless times, the strap has been a handy add-on. Since it is clear on both sides sometimes I also slide a solar charger back to back and flip it over when I need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymailel on 09/03/2013

I put my Google Nexus in it and drown it to 10 feet deep with no issue at all. It is easy to rinse and clean before taking the phone out. The material is tough. The rotating locks are getting loose and may get unlock easily. The bubble edgs have no buoyance when a phone is in place. It will sink! The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanchankane on 04/23/2013

More rugged than other PVC bags Transparent on both side, so I can couple my phone with a solar charger back to back. Really waterproof, I submerged it and not a drop went inside. No cons as of today, looks it's sturdy enough to last. Used for kayaking and drops did activate the phone display. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrootcop on 11/05/2012

Good now I can take my phone in fisheries or outdoor walks without fear of rain or fall into the water with him. it seals very well and protects them from moisture. the material of construction is great and he still has a float of air around the appliance that does float if dropped in water. great for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections