DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Resistive Screen Android 4.0 GPS Navigator w/ Wi-Fi / Europe Map / TF Slot / 8GB Built-in Memory
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspikey1973 on 08/07/2013

Well priced android tablet. does exactly what it is supposed to and links quick enough. has all option to add or delete software as any android tablet would have.. basically you just by a tablet with the iGO navigation software on it. My phone has a capacitive screen ofcourse but on the navigation a prefer a resisitive screen. works better in the car/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelonir on 04/28/2013

very good GPS , and tabletis good for small tasks or play, very good version of android, good overall speed. screen is very usefull Good screen. Charges fast. GPS fast. wi-fi works correctly. good video player. Good colours of the screen and good definition. good size screen. Good MP3 player with FM transmitter. support for the car is good quality and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoraciojk on 01/26/2013

Android (therefore, you can use it for a lot more than just GPS fucntion). You can use it as your PDA (if you carry and external battery). You can play games. Basically everything does work. Note: remember it has a RESISTIVE screen (no multi-touch). Most of the times, you can read the screen outdoors (better than on some tablets). This is a good thing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNoquas on 12/14/2012

Good 5'' screen, bright and easy to read with sun-light. Fast and accurate GPS, capable of running any of the lattest gps softwares - been running IGO Primo 2 and Navigon 4.6 on mine. Good MP3 player with FM transmitter that also transmits the gps system indications. Could have a more extended battery life, but that does not affect me much for i use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bya_krutilin on 11/17/2012

It is a good 5" device. Good quality of the screen and the resolution is very good for this size. Android 4.0 is easy to use. The stand is good and stable. Good colours of the screen. The touch screen sometimes need harder pressing. There were no UK maps, but I downloaded them for 5 Min. The car charger gets worm but that is normal. Viewing angels ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNikoJorj on 11/16/2012

- Cheap! - Big screen, with good resolution, no reflection (nice matte finish) and good sunlight readbility at max brightness - Android 4.0 with Gmarket - efficient WiFi with good reception - battery life less than expected : 1-2h with screen on, more like 3-4h with screen off (the track is still saved with Ozi), all that without WiFi of course. - no ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshorj on 11/14/2012

size and speed enough for navigation. 7" navigator was rather big, but this one seems to be of optimal size. assembly quality is good, no gaps or shaky parts. flash card in the slot is mapped to /mnt/extsd so i had to spend some time adjusting settings and configs of navigational software. but it's not critical since there is enough internal flash ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFinad on 09/29/2012

Android 4.x works just great. Home screen is very usefull Good screen, no shiny metals which make the device very useable in a car. Charges fast. NOT 8GB of internal flash memory ONLY 4!!!!! Europe map incomplete, does not contain Spain. A little slow on finding sats, and also I've seen more sensitive devices. Build quality is good, plastics are sturdy,... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections