DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byafbernardi on 06/24/2014

This product is a great upgrade to your car / bike. It's cheap to buy and have a great look in my car. It's a great option to the plastic valves. It fits whitout problem in my car. Paint does not have nice finish but for the price you can't go wrong. I expect the weight it will be higher. It is worth a try. I don't know about how durable they are but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorix on 05/13/2014

Fits on all type of car tires, even bikes and motorcycles. When hold in hand you feel how cheap they are, because of quality of material. Would be great if they print car logo on them... The weight of caps could be higher. Very good looking on any color cars. If you have a black car this looks fantastic. Price/quality/usefullness ratio is really good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrytter51 on 01/21/2014

Fine made caps slide right on the Wheels instead of the old plastic caps that just cant take the Danish wheather this is a great deal for a great price it makes a greater look to the Wheel and felling after some it is not sliding at all not even when turning real tight could have ben just a litle bit bigger in the matererial but not to improve use just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesar90sp on 12/16/2013

Leve, prende o ar, aperta muito dando segurança, aderência para o aperto, chamativa, preto fosco. Preço ótimo. Com o tempo o preto descoloriu, ficando a biqueira com a cor de ouro. Realmente o produto deixou a desejar neste detalhe. (Não aguenta água) Apesar da pintura sair com o tempo, o produto é bom. Se voc&#234... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwJetta on 10/22/2013

Very well build. There is not much to say about a small item like this. If you want something that's nice and clean looking go for it. This looks OEM and very nice not like a kids little mod. If you have a black car this looks fantastic. None that I noticed. This is just a cover for your valve. Would probably look funky on a bicycle but looks great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeepThinker on 09/05/2013

Fits OK in tire valves, the caps are very light and the black colour makes that inconspicuous if you don't pay special attention. The UV light makes the black colour turns to brown, and only in one month. Maybe a clear coating, like UV varnish used in the car paint (better if is for metallic painting) its enough for solve this problem. The caps are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 06/25/2013

Nice little aluminium car tire valve. Fits my VW wheels very well. Looks are not that astonishing because you couldnt really tell the difference between this and plastic ones (from a distance) but this product is definitelly more durable. I wanted to say that they are little heavy and too long in fact they are not. Of course I would appreciate them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 04/06/2013

It is obvious that this caps are a great upgrade to your old plastic black caps. It brings nice detail to your rims. They are not too big, which I was a little afraid before I got it. Very nice caps. The caps are some kind semi-quality, because the paint does not have nice finish. Still a nice item for small money. Buy it if you want to your car look ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections