DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byafbernardi on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This product is a great upgrade to your car / bike. It's cheap to buy and have a great look in my car. It's a great option to the plastic valves. It fits whitout problem in my car.Cons:Paint does not have nice finish but for the price you can't go wrong. I expect the wei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorix on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fits on all type of car tires, even bikes and motorcycles.Cons:When hold in hand you feel how cheap they are, because of quality of material.OtherThoughts:Would be great if they print car logo on them... The weight of caps could be higher.Bottomline:Very good looking on an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrytter51 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fine made caps slide right on the Wheels instead of the old plastic caps that just cant take the Danish wheather this is a great deal for a great priceCons:it makes a greater look to the Wheel and felling after some it is not sliding at all not even when turning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwJetta on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very well build. There is not much to say about a small item like this. If you want something that's nice and clean looking go for it. This looks OEM and very nice not like a kids little mod. If you have a black car this looks fantastic.Cons:None that I noticed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeepThinker on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits OK in tire valves, the caps are very light and the black colour makes that inconspicuous if you don't pay special attention.Cons:The UV light makes the black colour turns to brown, and only in one month. Maybe a clear coating, like UV varnish used in the c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice little aluminium car tire valve. Fits my VW wheels very well. Looks are not that astonishing because you couldnt really tell the difference between this and plastic ones (from a distance) but this product is definitelly more durable.Cons:I wanted to say th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is obvious that this caps are a great upgrade to your old plastic black caps. It brings nice detail to your rims. They are not too big, which I was a little afraid before I got it. Very nice caps.Cons:The caps are some kind semi-quality, because the paint does not have... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections