DX » Community » Reviews » 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 15 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Barato Super Excelentes
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJmBherer on 08/23/2014

Pro : Even for China fast shipping, and yes price is good ... Con: No documentation but was able to find in on the web Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0
  • posted bycyristis on 08/07/2014

Pros: +Muy económicos. +Incluye estuche. + Están dentro de su bolsa la mayoria. +Muy buena compra. Cons: -No tiene nombre para identificarlos. -Falta algún ejemplo básico en arduino de cada uno de los sensores. Muy conforme con la compra. Recomiendo este producto. From Mexico city Read more

Muy buenos productos Muy buenos productos

Impression:Excelente,Barato,Excelentes;

0 0
  • posted bySeanUA on 06/19/2014

Very useful set. Many different sensors. Very useful for the novice user, and for the experienced as well. With the help of these sensors can be implemented very different ideas. The set contains both sensors are very simple and quite specific. The disadvantage is the lack of documentation for the sensors, or even be a parts list. My set suffered in ... Read more

Sensor Module Kit
    0 0
  • posted byshiron on 03/20/2014

There are really lots of sensors and inputs. You can do lots and lots of projects with it, they are good for DIY, because they have male pins, so if you have a female cable, you can connect they to a breadboard for easy use. Great for learning. You can find examples on the internet for both arduino and PIC examples. I own these for more than five months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippe2802 on 01/30/2014

Al kind of sensors and easy to use. it's a nice kit to learn work with arduino. It's a fun to work/play with it on 2 days i tried to use a few of the sensors and it was a great experience for me. The price is unbeatable, and it all comes with a very useful boxing. no manual in English, just the download in Chinees from the website of dx. i found this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerado on 01/14/2014

Great selection and a good price for the kid. The box provided compartmentalises them nicely and can even be used for storing other electronics later. There is a nice range of devices, including a laser. The cost of kits elsewhere is much higher. It's a good learning kit and some very practical items. There is some repetition in functionality (e.g. ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byreturnlegend on 01/03/2014

When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychriesibaum on 11/19/2013

A lot of items for a good price. There are many different sensors you can experiment with. The price is unbeatable, and it all comes with a very useful boxing. There is no description, just a sheet telling you, what kind of sensor it is. So you have to search for each item some descriptions seperately. You will definitely not find any other set of such ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexpedroto on 11/06/2013

A very useful kit with more than 30 pieces. I tested the major of them, and that's fine. Good start kit to assembly your projects and test capabilities of the arduino. Recommended buy to owners of arduino basic kit sold here in dx. Documentation with samples woud be a good enhacement to this kit. The way to mount and script to test every sensor would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitan on 06/14/2013

A large number of various sensors for a cheap price. Hard built plastic box helps to save all sensors in right order without any damage) This kit shipped without any datasheet or instructions how to use it. No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons.No other cons. But ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections