DX » Community » Reviews » 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente Barato Super Impressive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLopat on 11/18/2014

Pros: Pretty cheap, you are getting bunch of sensors and a box for a little less more 1 dollar per item. Cons: * No english documentation. Some sensors just really lacks manuals and usage examples. * Some sensors are useless. Why do I need flame sensor? Do I need to set my room on fire to test it? * ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrenov93 on 10/07/2014

Pros: Exactly as described, you receive 37 different Arduino-compatible sensor modules. they arrive in a sturdy, high-quality case, with removable partitions inside diving up the modules. the case was a nice unexpected bonus! It comes with a list of the modules, which has the name of each module, divided ... Read more

Well organized, high quality Arduino-compatible modules Well organized, high quality Arduino-compatible modules Well organized, high quality Arduino-compatible modules

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 1

• posted byullberg on 10/06/2014

This is a goodbuy if you want to get started with your Arduino. It contains many sensors, however, personally I find that many of the sensors are not very useful for me. I think it would have been better if some less useful sensors were removed from the kit and a stepper motor, or some other interesting ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bympego on 09/16/2014

Pros: Great packaging, fatests delivery ever, all components seems well built and all are working perfectly with downloadable drivers cons: The only cons this far is that drivers and documentation are not in english. It is required a little surfing on the web to find doc in english. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byJmBherer on 08/23/2014

Pro : Even for China fast shipping, and yes price is good ... Con: No documentation but was able to find in on the web Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted bycyristis on 08/07/2014

Pros: +Muy económicos. +Incluye estuche. + Están dentro de su bolsa la mayoria. +Muy buena compra. Cons: -No tiene nombre para identificarlos. -Falta algún ejemplo básico en arduino de cada uno de los sensores. Muy conforme con la compra. Recomiendo este producto. From Mexico city Read more

Muy buenos productos Muy buenos productos

Impression:Excelente,Barato,Excelentes;

0 0 0

• posted bySeanUA on 06/19/2014

Very useful set. Many different sensors. Very useful for the novice user, and for the experienced as well. With the help of these sensors can be implemented very different ideas. The set contains both sensors are very simple and quite specific. The disadvantage is the lack of documentation for the sensors,... Read more

Sensor Module Kit

0 0 0

• posted byshiron on 03/20/2014

There are really lots of sensors and inputs. You can do lots and lots of projects with it, they are good for DIY, because they have male pins, so if you have a female cable, you can connect they to a breadboard for easy use. Great for learning. You can find examples on the internet for both arduino and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilippe2802 on 01/30/2014

Al kind of sensors and easy to use. it's a nice kit to learn work with arduino. It's a fun to work/play with it on 2 days i tried to use a few of the sensors and it was a great experience for me. The price is unbeatable, and it all comes with a very useful boxing. no manual in English, just the download ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTerado on 01/14/2014

Great selection and a good price for the kid. The box provided compartmentalises them nicely and can even be used for storing other electronics later. There is a nice range of devices, including a laser. The cost of kits elsewhere is much higher. It's a good learning kit and some very practical items.... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections