Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLordlucho on 11/09/2016

Todo ok, salvo que unos sensores llegaron rotos y no sirven (los de mercurio), dado que soy de Chile y esto viene de muy lejos, se entiende que en el transporte cualquier cosa puede pasar, pero aun asi no dejo de sorprenderme la cantidad de sensores a buen precio

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted by10221342 on 06/23/2016

The products are easy to buy. They are easy to be choosen too. But, there is no right time to arrive. However, they always arrive for sure.

Impression:excellent,Easy to buy.;

0 0 0

• posted byChis0308 on 03/09/2016

I'm happy with these sensors, now I can do a lot of stuffs with every sensor in this kit. Nice product, good shipment and I recommend this 100%. Keep doing a great work guys.

Impression:good,Everything is perfect!;

0 0 2

• posted bystaronion on 01/07/2016

It's just as they sell it. The box contains the 37 elements are spcefied. The quality is great, like arduino deserve.

0 0 0

• posted byvaperon on 12/11/2015

Pros: Comes with a great box. Each item seperated and sealed great. Has an instruction for which place holds which sensor. Easy to manage and easy to store. Cons: Chinese instructions. Everything has its own catalog codes but in chinese instructions inside downloaded codes.

Impression:Good price,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byeliphas_levy on 09/09/2015

Pros: A lot of sensors of various usefulnesses. Good packaging, after all, it is inside a plastic components box that will have lots of life per se. At least has a paper sheet with sensor names in it, matching its position on the box. Cons: Could have a little more info on the sensors, even a to... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9659560 on 08/27/2015

I already paid my ticket and have confirmation of ebanx but payment has not been confirmed

Impression:Useful;

0 7 0

• posted by9541639 on 08/17/2015

this kit comes with a nice box, with a image of every sensor name w/ photo. the sensores work great and the quality is very good. They come with an individual ziploc. i recomend this kit. i live in Tijuana, B.C. it took 1 month to arrive

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoI on 07/24/2015

Todos los componentes funcionan correctamente y satisfacen las necesidades de experimentación

0 0 1

• posted by9506502 on 07/19/2015

All the sensors are useful for various projects. The quality is the same as more expensive products on other retail websites.

Impression:excellent,Useful,Good product with everything you need;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere