DX » Community » Reviews » 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Barato Excelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9541639 on 08/17/2015

this kit comes with a nice box, with a image of every sensor name w/ photo. the sensores work great and the quality is very good. They come with an individual ziploc. i recomend this kit. i live in Tijuana, B.C. it took 1 month to arrive

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoI on 07/24/2015

Todos los componentes funcionan correctamente y satisfacen las necesidades de experimentación

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9506502 on 07/19/2015

All the sensors are useful for various projects. The quality is the same as more expensive products on other retail websites.

Impression:excellent,Useful,Good product with everything you need;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffguroo on 07/06/2015

Pros: About any sensor you might need for testing, All sensors are labeled and come ordered in a nice kit box, not that brittle plastic the most kits come in. Manufactured by Keyes. They are not the highest quality kit available by Keyes, but all work are and are of good build quality. Cons: One... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoemakeall on 06/16/2015

Very good, It took but arrived!

0 0 0

• posted by9190845 on 05/05/2015

Good price for many sensors and well organized in a box.

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bytropicDK on 04/10/2015

Very good starters kit if you started using Arduino.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9231508 on 04/10/2015

the best set of sensors for large project.I used it for my new hydroponic green hous garden.But sometimes you must found data shields of sensors bacause you don´t recognize what pin is signal and what is ground.

0 0 0

• posted bydavidhb on 03/14/2015

Pros: Muy barato, los sensores funcionan correctamente y la caja permite guardarlos con facilidad Contras: Falta un instructivo para facilitar su uso

0 0 0

• posted byBarroso2010 on 03/09/2015

This kit is very good. Came as shown on the site. I will work as soon as possible, i'm waiting my arduino board.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere