Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

Same dimensions as a Zippo, so it will take official inserts, like the butane or pipe lighter ones (I installed an offical Zippo Pipe insert into mine). The hings are strong and hold up to repeated snappings. The included wick (and insert) was good quality, and of course the Domo-Kun design is attractive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinky111111 on 06/02/2014

This lighter works in a similar manner to a Zippo, at a much lower price. This lighter has a solid build, and feels really good to hold. Some of the items I purchased did have paint blemishes, but nothing that was too major. At the end of the day, the lighter isn't a Zippo, and won't feel as good or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisblis on 03/07/2014

The lighter is very easy to use and holds quite a bit of fuel. i like that the lighter is a Domo item. I'm quite a dig fan of that. The wick does burn out very fast so you will want to guy a set of wicks to go with it. it also runs out of fuel very fast. I think its because the caps seal isn't very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhomicron on 02/06/2014

This is great! Feels the same as my brand name zippo bought locally. Very smooth action, reliably lights, feels good in the hands. Great gift to yourself or for someone else. a bit tough to pull the inside case to refill, but once it's out, any subsequent attempts will be much easier - the lighter fluid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoldhawk1 on 01/08/2014

This is an very exact copy of a Zippo lighter. The quaity is very good for this price! (At least better than I expected it to be ;) ) The print on the zippo is clear and doesn't seem to vanish with time. The lighter inlet is a little hard to remove, but better than on that fits too lose, like in my $... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinies on 11/02/2013

This is great! Feels the same as my brand name zippo bought locally. Very smooth action, reliably lights, feels good in the hands. Great gift to yourself or for someone else. None. All zippos need to be used semi-regularly else the fuel evaporates and is wasted. Really want to buy other designs, but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArashiKensei on 08/24/2013

- has a nice glossy feel, very smooth to play around and use - none of the paint is chipped, shipped in with great condition - easy to use, refill, as well as replacing wick and flint - girls thinks it's adorable - a bit tough to pull the inside case to refill, but once it's out, any subsequent attempts ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrybry007 on 06/18/2013

works great, easy to replace wick and flint needs a better wick and a better flint none is a great, and useful lighter Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMassivmusik on 04/04/2013

Looks really nice, exactly as advertised. Shipped within 2 weeks to the Netherlands! The build quality looks a bit cheaper than others I've bought here, but it still looks pretty sturdy and best of all: it works perfectly fine :) The built quality looks a bit cheaper than others on dx, but as long as ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKeiZZ on 03/31/2013

Looks great! Gotta Love Domo-kun! Really cheap/thin metal for outer body. Doesn't have the weight you're used to from a genuine Zippo. Not as reliable as a real Zippo. For the price this is not a bad lighter, but if you're a smoker looking for a reliable lighter, get a genuine Zippo. If you're a collector ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections