DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFernaje on 02/14/2014

Very cheap pedal. It really worth more than the price. Many controls and options for you. It's a simple and very practice producte! I don't know cons of this product. I really recommend!! This product is very easy to use and don't need to complicated operations. May be applied in many chords instruments, like guitar, bass, acoustic guitar, Violin, Ukulele ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupersonic on 01/01/2014

It's a great guitar/violin/bass/ukulele tuner. It has no micriphone, must be working with the strings vibration, so it can be used in loud environments None really. Just wondering how long the battery lasts It's one third of the price of a shop! It's also backlighted so it'll work in a dark stage. Uses a CR2032 to work. Better buy a spare set, you never ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantisis on 10/25/2013

The tuner is small and lightweight so is it convenient to carry in your instrument case. The use of the functions is easy to understand. The display is big and easy to read when you tune. It's chromatic, so you can tune any instrument. The clamp is too small for my guitar head, so it doesn't fit well. The power button is also used to change the instrument ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscoobygalletas on 10/22/2013

- It is little, light and easy to carry - It is versatile, as it works with multiple instruments - comes with batteries - price: it is very cheap - does not its best for alternative tunings, away from standard tuning - The plastics and the buttons may feel a little crappy sometimes, as well as the battery holder. I recommend it 100%. It is an useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBraceYourself on 10/05/2013

I was amazed by the appearance of the tuner. Looks very cute when flashes in green colour once the string is properly tuned. Uses the vibration of the strings, not the sound, and measuring of the tone is very sharp, exactly matches the tuning software I use on my computer. It's very easy to use it, and fantastically easy to retune the strings to a different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmetist on 08/08/2013

Sound, inexpensive and unpretentious tuner. I do not see ... for this price Has well readable display of two flowers (blue and green). Not difficult in use and installation. Rather convenient buttons of inclusion and modes. The clothespeg for fastening was pleasant, it completely lays down on two planes of a head of a signature stamp. I use on a classical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmetist on 07/31/2013

Value for money. For this price, I do not see flaws. Solid, inexpensive and unpretentious tyuner.Imeet readable display two colors (blue and green). Easy to use and convenient power button ustanovke.Dostatochno and rezhimov.Ponravilas clothespin to attach it falls squarely on the two planes of the head grifa.Ispolzuyu classical guitar . accurate enough ... Read more

1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 4 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 5 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 6 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 3 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 2 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 1 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 3 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 2 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black 1
    0 0
  • posted bybrian33x51 on 06/23/2013

I bought this as a ukulele tuner. It actually works quite well for tuning. On my unit the power/mode buttons are loose, they rattle around which causes a buzz if you leave this on while playing. You have to press and hold the power button to turn it on or off, but a simple press of the other button changes modes which you have to then cycle through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgsergio on 05/29/2013

Very good finishing details. The plastic and the screen give sensations of a durable device. Compatible whit a lot of musical instrument like guitar, bass, violin and ukulele! You can adjust the tuning whit a range of 430 to 450Hz. Pretty big screen and a beautiful design. The blue back light of the screen turn to green when is in tone. It is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosco54 on 04/16/2013

This is by far one of the best tuners I have used. I wasn't expecting a lot for the money because I have boughten some cheap tuners in the past that did not work well. Was I surprised. It tunes accurately and easily. The only con I could think of was that the battery is not a comon one. So far I have had the first one for over 4 months and it is still ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections