DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscoobygalletas on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It is little, light and easy to carry - It is versatile, as it works with multiple instruments - comes with batteries - price: it is very cheapCons:- does not its best for alternative tunings, away from standard tuning - The plastics and the buttons may feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmetist on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Sound, inexpensive and unpretentious tuner.Cons:I do not see ... for this priceOtherThoughts:Has well readable display of two flowers (blue and green). Not difficult in use and installation. Rather convenient buttons of inclusion and modes. The clothespeg for f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrian33x51 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this as a ukulele tuner. It actually works quite well for tuning.Cons:On my unit the power/mode buttons are loose, they rattle around which causes a buzz if you leave this on while playing. You have to press and hold the power button to turn it on or off, but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgsergio on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good finishing details. The plastic and the screen give sensations of a durable device. Compatible whit a lot of musical instrument like guitar, bass, violin and ukulele! You can adjust the tuning whit a range of 430 to 450Hz. Pretty big screen and a beautiful design.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosco54 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is by far one of the best tuners I have used. I wasn't expecting a lot for the money because I have boughten some cheap tuners in the past that did not work well. Was I surprised. It tunes accurately and easily.Cons:The only con I could think of was that the battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byztereoid on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Some things are smart, but this is really sweet. It works on every kind of guitarr I have tried it on. both acoustic and electrical. even bass guitars and violins. you just clamp it on to the head of the guitar and push ON. then start tuning. When the string is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydianaif on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:i recently received an ukulele for my birthday and i was always struggling with the tunning! i searched and found out this little device. It is really cheap, comparing with some others i have found! I dont know alot about music, so I had to search what the frequency A4 was... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections