DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Not great good cheap small Decent tuner
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpmasc on 10/23/2016

Excellent device. My guitar was leaning in a corner. As soon as it arrived, I started to play guitar. This tuner is light and very simple to use. I am very happy with it.

Impression:excellent,good cheap small;

0 0 3

• posted byOlexiyNi on 08/10/2016

Pros: small, handy, easy to use Cons: need battery :D Finally, I don't need a cable to tune my guitar before the show! I just clip this small device on the headstock and switch it on. The big bright LCD display shows the letters and digits clearly and it's very good feature as I'm short-sighted... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted byrhughe14 on 06/13/2016

I've only used this about 5 times and the plastic around the hinge broke and the tuner went flying. I'm trying to use a rubber band, but it doesn't work that well. Cheap, but oh well.

Impression:good cheap small;

0 0 0

• posted byCodybain on 12/12/2015

The tuner picks up vibration to tune (no mic) as expected. The tuner is good to identify the key the string being played is, however, for a picky ear, small changes in frequency are not detected by the turner. This tuner is good to quickly tune strings to their proper note. Very good price

Impression:good cheap small,Decent tuner;

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoStar on 09/18/2015

O afinador é excelente, e o melhor de tudo é o custo, em vez de pagar 50 reais no mesmo aqui no Brasil, paguei apenas 15 reais!

Impression:excellent,Not great,good cheap small;

0 0 0

• posted bymacke2k on 09/11/2015

Needed a tuner for my ukelele and this did the trick. Pros: Robust construction Cons: None that I am aware of. Been using it for 2 years now and it still delivers.

0 0 0

• posted byBucsesz on 08/08/2015

A tool which even my 11-year-old son is able to use, for a reasonable price. The manual wasn't quite talkative about the howtos, but I figured it out. At first I hadn't realised that an instrument is to be selected... :) Not working at all when not attached to the violin (or other instrument), is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdward63 on 07/25/2015

Order to delivery: 39 days. Pros: Works perfectly on an electric bass guitar. Clips securely to the machine head. Bright display easy to see when a string is in tune. Cons: None.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byLESS316 on 06/05/2015

Por su tamaño, facilidad y prestaciones, se merece una buena calificacion

0 0 0

• posted byLeonard80 on 05/11/2015

It works well and also is easy to use.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere