DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Sensor Car Ultrasonic Backup / Parking Sensor System - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to install nice price Drill included
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLesarthois on 09/18/2016

The kit come with a drill head included so you can piecee your bumper at the exact size needed for the sensor. To accomodate various bumper thickness the sensors are held by rubber notches. If you have an old 80's or 90's car with those black thick bumpers, it will fit but it might pop out a bit... Read more

Impression:Drill included;

0 0 3

• posted byBollyux on 12/27/2015

Funcional, fácil de instalar. No viene con monitor, solo con un parlante pequeño

Impression:nice price,Easy to install,Drill included;

0 0 0

• posted by9115257 on 08/26/2015

Easy to install and speaker is loud

Impression:Easy to install,Drill included;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 08/07/2015

Prost: Excellent product, Fast delivery. Well packed. Technical good / excellent finish. Meets expectations. Recommended :-) Cons: None Dutch: Prima product, Snelle levering. goed verpakt. Technische goed/prima afgewerkt. Voldoet aan de verwachtingen. Een aanrader :-) Goede aankoop.

0 0 0

• posted byinvisigoth502 on 07/08/2015

good price easy to install. Had to drill the bumper but no big deal The buzzer is not loud enough

Impression:nice price;

0 0 0

• posted byodai1988 on 04/12/2015

Good quality product, great price and easy installation, operation and contains a drill to facilitate the installation process,

0 0 0

• posted bybdommel on 08/21/2014

I wanted a parking distance sensor set for some time. The price was very attractive, I haven't seen them any cheaper. So I decided to buy a set, keeping in mind that when it's works that I would a bargain. In the package are 4 sensors, 1 speaker, a 12v power cable and the module. Installing is no... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjaccovdwijgaart on 07/05/2013

Nice system, nice drill, nice cables, cheap. i put it in my car tody and everything works perfect so i say; buy it! Maybe its usefull to set the volume and distance by yourself with a button or so and mybe a little bit bigger drill but that's all I put the power cable on the rear light and it you... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere