DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Sensor Car Ultrasonic Backup / Parking Sensor System - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to install nice price Drill included
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9115257 on 08/26/2015

Easy to install and speaker is loud

Impression:Easy to install,Drill included;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 08/07/2015

Prost: Excellent product, Fast delivery. Well packed. Technical good / excellent finish. Meets expectations. Recommended :-) Cons: None Dutch: Prima product, Snelle levering. goed verpakt. Technische goed/prima afgewerkt. Voldoet aan de verwachtingen. Een aanrader :-) Goede aankoop.

Impression:nice price,Easy to install,Drill included;

0 0 0

• posted byinvisigoth502 on 07/08/2015

good price easy to install. Had to drill the bumper but no big deal The buzzer is not loud enough

Impression:nice price;

0 0 0

• posted byodai1988 on 04/12/2015

Good quality product, great price and easy installation, operation and contains a drill to facilitate the installation process,

0 0 0

• posted bybdommel on 08/21/2014

I wanted a parking distance sensor set for some time. The price was very attractive, I haven't seen them any cheaper. So I decided to buy a set, keeping in mind that when it's works that I would a bargain. In the package are 4 sensors, 1 speaker, a 12v power cable and the module. Installing is no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaccovdwijgaart on 07/05/2013

Nice system, nice drill, nice cables, cheap. i put it in my car tody and everything works perfect so i say; buy it! Maybe its usefull to set the volume and distance by yourself with a button or so and mybe a little bit bigger drill but that's all I put the power cable on the rear light and it you... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere