DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Folding Front + Rear Sights - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabipapa on 05/26/2014

They are made out of a metal, they fell good and look good on your gun. The springs are nice on them, they get instantantaniously up. They fit nicely on your gun. Adjustments can be made so you can have a nice accuracy with them. No problems on a airsoft recoiul replica so i think they can also be used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkyv10 on 12/13/2013

Metal sights that flip up and not cheap plastic ones. Work good on my AR-15 Carbine shooting 55gr FMJ's. Folds down so wont interfere with your optics. Need to use the sight adjustment tool to adjust the front sight, not really a con more for info. No cons to speak of. Priced good for metal sights and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharblthecat on 12/05/2013

Honestly, I did not use the front sight. I just needed a back up sight to put under the Trijicon Accupoint (I just wanted a backup) and unfortunately, I haven't even used it yet to actually aim down sight. However, I've put 500 rounds of .223 through my rifle and it's still on there tight. I like how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunknwn on 05/20/2013

I purchased as a back up on real steel. The mounting width to piccatinny is JUST enough, but when you crank down on the allen bolt affixing hardware the sight pulls absolutely tight. The finish on the mounting base is a bit shiny, but seems very durable. The fold down pivot is a bit sloppy, but locks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeNunb on 05/14/2013

Heavy duty. Real metal. Not plastic like the Magpul BUS. These will stand up to some rough field use and abuse. Similar th what you would pay $100+ in a gun store or web store. Machining is not the highest quality, but you are not paying for real precision workmanship. They are well enough made to be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAmerican72 on 03/10/2013

These are a great item, yes even for your real steel rifle. These are very similar to the YHM QDS BUIS. They afix to the rail very well. They seem to be holding zero with no issues. They Are Nice and low profile, to allow you to mount your optic low to the rifle as well, aiding in proper cheek weld. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAmerican72 on 01/10/2013

These are a great item, yes even for your real steel rifle. These are very similar to the YHM QDS BUIS. They afix to the rail very well. They seem to be holding zero with no issues. They Are Nice and low profile, to allow you to mount your optic low to the rifle as well, aiding in proper cheeck weld.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections