DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed USB 3.0 SD / TF / SDHC / SDXC Memory Card Reader - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytelset on 06/11/2014

Fast, well I can't test the write speed higher than 15 MB/s because of sd card limitations but the read is 75 MB/s The cap comes off very hard, so hard in fact that the part that holds the cap on ripped out exposing the electronics inside. It did not effect the reader at all but you might want to watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkSc on 11/11/2013

Despite having a cheap price, its build is quite sturdy (More than I expected). Works like a charm, where the SDHC card is recognised by the system immediately. LED indicators are quite helpful indicating when there is ongoing data transfer. Item is a bit bulky when compared to other SDHC readers but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJensDev on 08/14/2013

Its very cheap and easy to use. The price is decent. Fast shipping considering the shipping is free for every country you live in. USB 3.0 support so very fast :) When I took off the top the inner part came lose and i could see all the wiring. So I can't use the protection cap anymore. So build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypater2000 on 07/30/2013

Price, speed, small size. Not detected Card reader was tested with usb2 port and Transcend microSD 10 class 16 Gb on Windows XP. Sequential Read speed: 31.996 MB/s; Sequential Write speed: 12.310 MB/s. For Kingston 8 Gb 4 class Sequential Read speed: 18.170 MB/s, Sequential Write speed: 4.643 MB/s (built-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglaucocastro on 07/16/2013

Very good reader. I used it with a Class 10 SD Card (Lexar Professional 600x 64GB SDXC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD64GCTBNA600 - Bought at Amazon.com) on Windows 7. I got 50 mb/s of transfer rate. The cover is to tight. I think it will brake at any time. Well, this is a very cheap card reader, and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrms73 on 06/21/2013

USB 3.0 interface really improves speed. Can read both a Micro-SD and a fullsized SD at the same time. Faster than a SanDisk MicroMate (SDDR-113) reader (USB 2.0). With the same card on the same USB 2.0 port, it reaches 30MB/s reading, whereas the SanDisk reader would reach only 16MB/s. It is a bit bulkier ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynyakove on 01/09/2013

It's very cheap, but good quality item. My Windows 7 recognize device and install drivers in less then 3 min. Read and write speed is very high, on my SDHC 4x i have 18/10 Mb/sec (on my old embedded card-reader I have only 8/4 Mb/sec). Soon I will try to work with a faster memory cards. Two-color LED ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections