DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA Sports Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTwilight1959 on 03/20/2014

As far as the shape and constructionn go, the frame is simple but well-built from black plastic with an agreable matte finish. Despite the minimalistic design of hinges, the arms fold in place smoothly and with suprising acuracy. Good quality mechanics for an affordable price, in all. The optics have a lot of distortion - posibly because of missfit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenretro on 05/24/2013

- Good build quality for the price - UV protection - Stylish (looks similar to Oakleys) - Mine came without any branding on it (no logos on the arm or anywhere) - Accidentally stepped on it, and the arm popped out. It is a plastic hinge, and it popped back in just fine. - Others are probably fine, but mine had a small bubble in the coating on the lens.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySavageveggie on 03/19/2013

Great sunglasses. Comparable to Oakleys or other high end glasses. They do what sunglasses are supposed to do, shade your eyes, and they look good while doing it! Cheap so you don't have to worry about breaking them, if you do, just buy another pair. Sometimes my lenses come out a tiny bit, but for the price that doesn't bother me one bit, I just push ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections