DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Magazine Pouch for M4A1 / M16 - Dark Army Green
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydopman10 on 02/24/2014

Stackable design with molle attachments. Fits M4 style mags well and they are easy to get in and out of the pouch. Also will fit AK style mags with a little modification. The one I received was black not green as described. They've probably ran out of the green ones. The rubber band on the one I received seemed to have been used? I switched it for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenz0r on 08/17/2013

It holds an M4 magazine, as advertised. This is a good quality pouch. The press buttons are good. There's a handy little tab for pulling the elastic. This is a fully modular MOLLE pouch, both able to be attached to a MOLLE system and able to have MOLLE attachments added to it. As the other reviewer mentioned. This SKU is indeed for a BLACK pouch, not ... Read more

The pouch holding an airsoft M4 midcap magazine
    0 0
  • posted bySolracNauj on 12/10/2012

- Very cheap. - Easy to use. - It seems strong. - Easy to install with MOLLE system. - You can join a pouch on another, so easilly you can get a double or triple pouche :) - If you buy 3 or more, you can obtain a discount with bulkrate option. - I received a black pouch, not a green as reflected in description. - For G36 magazines it is not the correct ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections