DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Butterfly Dissolving Paper Soap for Travellers (2-Set Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuberduckzilla on 05/28/2012

- Easy to use. - Small so you can place them in your bag. - Get two for good value. - Great value for money. - Came in good condition. - Looks exactly like the picture. - Easy to wash your hands on the go, even with just a bottle of water. - You can not choose the colour they come in. - Does not smell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenmarks on 02/15/2010

The soap comes in various shapes such as round and flower petal. They make a nice decoration for the bottom of a soap dish in a guest bathroom. The soap makes a nice decoration and comes in a cute plastic container. Very hard to get off hands. Clumps up and sticks. It is very sticky. Soap is just thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

+ Compact! + Cute! + Smells good + Mine was blue and pink + Pack of 2 + Useful! - No cons!!!!!!!! Ever find yourself in a place where you desperately need to wash your hands with soap, and when you finally get into a bathroom, or something, there's none?! Well, this will help your problem! I found this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydev_null on 03/10/2009

- Dissolves easily - Not too heavily perfumed - Cleans well: I use this primarily for cleaning my multi-coated glasses. I find that one flake is all you need. Gets rid of all the oil, fingerprints etc. that regular soap doesn't. - Very convenient and useful during travel. Or anywhere really. - Each container ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections