DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Butterfly Dissolving Paper Soap for Travellers (2-Set Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuberduckzilla on 05/28/2012

- Easy to use. - Small so you can place them in your bag. - Get two for good value. - Great value for money. - Came in good condition. - Looks exactly like the picture. - Easy to wash your hands on the go, even with just a bottle of water. - You can not choose the colour they come in. - Does not smell that great. - Need more than a dribble of water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenmarks on 02/15/2010

The soap comes in various shapes such as round and flower petal. They make a nice decoration for the bottom of a soap dish in a guest bathroom. The soap makes a nice decoration and comes in a cute plastic container. Very hard to get off hands. Clumps up and sticks. It is very sticky. Soap is just thin slices of regular bar soap. It is not paper. Even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

+ Compact! + Cute! + Smells good + Mine was blue and pink + Pack of 2 + Useful! - No cons!!!!!!!! Ever find yourself in a place where you desperately need to wash your hands with soap, and when you finally get into a bathroom, or something, there's none?! Well, this will help your problem! I found this to be very useful since I used it over-seas, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydev_null on 03/10/2009

- Dissolves easily - Not too heavily perfumed - Cleans well: I use this primarily for cleaning my multi-coated glasses. I find that one flake is all you need. Gets rid of all the oil, fingerprints etc. that regular soap doesn't. - Very convenient and useful during travel. Or anywhere really. - Each container contains a generous amount of soap flakes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections