DX » Community » Reviews » 2*2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries + Blue Light Charger + Nunchuck Stand for Wii Remotes
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscarollo on 07/10/2011

charges wiimotes, works perfect! Easy to get the wiimotes in and out of the charging station. It even has spots on the station for the nunchucks but they seem to fall out sometimes. Only charges over USB, so only charges when the Wii is turned on. The batteries are great but replace the rear battery cover so when used on a colored wiimote the back colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjceggbert5 on 05/17/2009

I don't know WHY everyone says that nunchucks don't work in this thing, but i only had one problem with them, (the cord pulled it forward when it was hanging off of the table XD) Lasts 5-6 Hrs... (near-constant use) Blue light on bottom looks cool (when other lights are blue) ... Cons should be optional here..... I have one though... The lights are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnneN on 02/05/2009

Works very well, the battery works at least 4 hours. It´s totally usefull for a entire family. I don"t need more buy AAA battery to play!!!! My investment was already paid!!! XD The nunchuck suport is temperamental, it always fall out. If you play more that 4 hours without stop, then I advice you buy a extra battery or have a other extra control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySigurdm on 08/15/2008

Charges just as it's supposed to, great! -It's impossible to get a nunchuck to stand in the hole designed to do it.. I bought two of these, to solwe my problem with nunchucks and wiimotes spreading around, but now the nunchucks still lays at the side of the charger.. Poor design, otherwise a great item! Wish I had gone for the charger only though.. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghettogal on 08/06/2008

- charges the remotes as stated and also acts as a holder for both remote and nunchucks. - take away the headache of constantly replacing batteries. - saves money and time in the long run. - pretty blue lights when charging. - it will only charge when the source you connect to is on. ie. your computer or the wii. I think this would've been a better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections