Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very good buy, because of very good price, it looks like original (I have original one) and works in the same way. Cons:It works for all the time very good, without problems, without the button, so there is no reason to not recommend it. Because I'm from Europe, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel2016 on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wanted 2 of these to play the driving games like Mario Kart and Need for Speed. I needed some other things from DX, so I decided to order these wheels as well. The wheel feels very sturdy. They also look a lot like the original Nintendo wheels, which cost roug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycellsworth on 07/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is by far the best alternative steering wheel I have used for the Wii. MarioKart is so much fun when using a wheel and this one does the job right. The rubber paddles on the wheel also protect the wiimote from scratches. The Optical "lens" on the side als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShuricksoft on 07/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory. Cons:- On one of wheels ordered the B but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlanBaca on 06/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:El precio accesible, sujeta muy bien el control, buen tamaño, muy buena empatia con el control. Cons:ninguna. OtherThoughts:lo recomiendo ampliamente. la diferencia con el original, es el tipo de plastico que se usa, ni tiene el logo de W_i en el centro del volante... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShuricksoft on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory. Cons:- On one of wheels ordered the B but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydud096 on 03/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- feels very solid, nice build quality. I do not think it will break easy. My younger brother played with it and thinks its very cool. - Looks like the original wheel by Nintendo. - Price much cheaper (By about 50%) then in my country and i never had to leave my house to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheusgf on 03/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This steering wheel is my first order in dealextreme and I am very satisfied, because the product arrived without any scratch, despite of the simple package, and it is very beautiful and useful to play most wii games related with car race! Cons:I don´t ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobelacious on 08/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:@ Quality seems to be almost as good as original product.Looks exactly like the original Wii Wheel that comes with Mario Kart. @ The Wii remote fits snugly into the recess, a bit tighter than the original, however that is not a bad thing. It has the button on the back.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygauchogringo on 08/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wii Remote fits perfectly! Easy to put in and to extract! FAST delivery! No difference with the original wheel! Playing experience is iqual to the original. My kids love it even more than the original... can somebody please tell me why? ;-) Cons:The plastic lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections