Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

It's very good buy, because of very good price, it looks like original (I have original one) and works in the same way. It works for all the time very good, without problems, without the button, so there is no reason to not recommend it. Because I'm from Europe, I need to wait for it for 3 weeks. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichel2016 on 12/16/2013

I wanted 2 of these to play the driving games like Mario Kart and Need for Speed. I needed some other things from DX, so I decided to order these wheels as well. The wheel feels very sturdy. They also look a lot like the original Nintendo wheels, which cost roughly twice the money I pay for one on DX.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycellsworth on 07/28/2010

This is by far the best alternative steering wheel I have used for the Wii. MarioKart is so much fun when using a wheel and this one does the job right. The rubber paddles on the wheel also protect the wiimote from scratches. The Optical "lens" on the side also is a great addon. i wish it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShuricksoft on 07/26/2010

- Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory. - On one of wheels ordered the B button feels a bit loosy, but it is still ok and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlanBaca on 06/07/2010

El precio accesible, sujeta muy bien el control, buen tamaño, muy buena empatia con el control. ninguna. lo recomiendo ampliamente. la diferencia con el original, es el tipo de plastico que se usa, ni tiene el logo de W_i en el centro del volante y tampoco biene grabado el logo de n_ntendo en la ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShuricksoft on 05/26/2010

- Really cheap. - Looks exactly like brand Mario Kart Wheel. - Very comfortable in use. - Can be used in every single racing game for Wii. - No problems with using wiimote as a pointing device while in wheel accessory. - On one of wheels ordered the B button feels a bit loosy, but it is still ok and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydud096 on 03/15/2010

- feels very solid, nice build quality. I do not think it will break easy. My younger brother played with it and thinks its very cool. - Looks like the original wheel by Nintendo. - Price much cheaper (By about 50%) then in my country and i never had to leave my house to go buy it. - 4 protective rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusgf on 03/10/2010

This steering wheel is my first order in dealextreme and I am very satisfied, because the product arrived without any scratch, despite of the simple package, and it is very beautiful and useful to play most wii games related with car race! I don´t have any complain about this product. It is amazing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobelacious on 08/19/2009

@ Quality seems to be almost as good as original product.Looks exactly like the original Wii Wheel that comes with Mario Kart. @ The Wii remote fits snugly into the recess, a bit tighter than the original, however that is not a bad thing. It has the button on the back. @ Clear plastic lens on the side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygauchogringo on 08/07/2009

Wii Remote fits perfectly! Easy to put in and to extract! FAST delivery! No difference with the original wheel! Playing experience is iqual to the original. My kids love it even more than the original... can somebody please tell me why? ;-) The plastic looks like it has a slightly inferior quality compared ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections