• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The perfect alternative

posted by heathyboy on 09/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

1. The 2nd best wii wheel on the market but with the cost savings, you can't do better

2. The remote fits in the steering wheel recess like a glove and is held by 4 small rubber pressure points just like it should be

3. The plastic used is all of high quality

4. the clear plastic lense on the side of the wheel allows you to point on screen, this is not the case with other models

5. The best price on the market

Cons:

1. The edges have some very small burrs here and there, but nothing that a rub over with your fingernail can't remove

2. I bought 3 wheels and one of them had a slightly stiff B trigger, I simply moved it back and forth for a while and it loosened up

3. packaging was a little banged up but the wheels inside were all undamaged

4. Nothing else, these wheels are 99.9% perfect

OtherThoughts:

The build quality is exceptional. Don't bother with anything else, you won't regret it.

Bottomline:

If you need a few more steering wheels, get these. I bought 3 and claimed the bulk saving. They are the best altenative to the real (yet over priced) thing.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections