DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar True Bypass Digital Delay Effect Pedal - Deep Blue
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViau1337 on 05/23/2014

-Sounds great -Takes you on a trip to god knows where -Will make your guitar and amp sing -Not noisy -Doesn't suck your tone -Pairs up really well with digital delays -Very Warm -Money well spent -Anti slip pads under the pedal. -True bypass (still have to double check that) -9V standard BOSS power adapter!! Other: I have purchased this, knowing that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViau1337 on 12/23/2013

-Sounds great -Takes you on a trip to god knows where -Will make your guitar and amp sing -Not noisy -Doesn't suck your tone -Pairs up really well with digital delays -Very Warm -Money well spent -Anti slip pads under the pedal. -True bypass (still have to double check that) -9V standard BOSS power adapter!! -Will make you play for hours, leaving you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuan23 on 02/19/2013

Great sound, crisp and velvety, good quality, durable, good finish, it really is true bypass, I recommend the purchase. Metal case, apparently good quality connectors. The power connector is on the side of the pedal, I see this as a weakness. Besides allowing the entry of dust pedal not be completely sealed. But nothing that seriously discredit. Very ... Read more

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay
    0 0
  • posted bygiovanicicconi on 02/17/2013

Beautiful, well fitted, fully functional, well tight knobs, well painted, nothing rusty, strong box, good material. The product could be better protected; doesn't have an anti-slip base, a horrible place for the energy plug. Good product, well done, working as expected, well tight knobs, but the packaging could be better, the box and the pedal was very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEVVK on 02/09/2013

Absolutely flawless, sounds great. Straight forward. Best one-page manual ever seen = technical specs, no **. Nothing really. Really cool delay pedal, you might also be able to mimick Reverb type sounds with shorter delay times. But maybe it's just me, I prefer shorter delays over any reverb. But this has so wide range so long delays are not a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugafittipaldi on 10/22/2012

Good sound, easy setup, true bypass, resistant case, comes with battery, great price, free delivery, reasonable time to arrive in Brazil. Jacks do not convince. They could use better jacks, it would be more compatible with pedal quality. Low quality battery. You must pay attention or battery leak could damage your pedal. It looks like the official one,... Read more

0 2
  • posted byKimLokoVibe on 08/28/2012

Good price; Nice control of the effect: you get a sight reverb to a full and continuous delay (Something about 2 seconds of repetition); Good sound quality; I think its the original Mad Professor. Good price; Nice control of the effect: you get a sight reverb to a full and continuous delay (Something about 2 seconds of repetition); Good sound quality;... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections