Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfraggio on 01/14/2014

It works! It carries picture and sound from my tablet (PiPO U8) to my Samsung flat TV. The picture is as clear as you can expect from the source (a cheap tablet not a blue-ray). Small and fits tight on both ends (tablet and male HDMI) I did not get the one displayed here (no 'UNITEK' brand sticker - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhumbertmallorca on 12/15/2013

Todos, es necesariio para cualquier persona que quiera conectar su movil o tablet a la TV Yo compre la tablet onda v972 en esta pagina e inmediatamente me compre este adaptador, para disfrutar de la tablet en el pc o proyector, muy recomendado ninguno que yo sepa buen tamaño, eso si, piensa que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypikisnikis on 12/25/2012

Es barato y trabaja como cualquier otro. Por decir alguna cosa.... el logo hace sangrar las retinas si lo miras mucho ;) No me ha causado ningun problema nhlvguf uh ah gahgr gar cgñrwu gr cñawrc gruñbc ari cvarñbarc vuargibravgñijbrgvuibñvbñ agbav argjkbvñgubv ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylazarojz on 09/21/2012

A helpful tool for who need to connect the camera with a mini hdmi dongle to a lcd screen or a lilliput. It's very tiny and easy to connect. Once you connect the camera to the lcd, you have a good image quality, a very sharp image, and a fast feedback without any delay from the camera to the lcd. The ... Read more

Fits perfectly Usefull

0 0 0

• posted byvitordamiani on 09/05/2012

The adapter is really sturdy and functional. I use it to connect my desktop computer to my TV through a 15m HDMI cable. The image is perfect with no interferance. This adapter also passes sound through it. My videoboard send HDMI audio to my TV. A little big on the female end. It was a little difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteverrobertson on 07/08/2012

Version 1.4 compliant, passing through audio like it ought to. I plug in the little end in my android and the cable from my TV in the big end. Even a caveman can do it! My family uses it abundantly to watch Android YouTube stuff on the TV. Um...it's just an adapter. It either works or it doesn't. There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvitordamiani on 06/02/2012

Does the job well. It's an adapter so nothing more to say about it. It should work, and it does this well. Easy to install/use. Just plug and play! The male side is a little wide so it's difficult to use side-by-side with the DVI conector on my GeForce. It would be nice if it could be smaller. A little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfassis on 06/03/2011

- very god build quality - cheap - I used it with my canon powershot sx 30is conected im my plasma lg tv. 720p videos runs with good quality in full screen. photos 4x3 are showed without distortion in 16x9 screen (with side bars); português. barata, funcionou plug & play com minha camera canon.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJavi3d on 05/16/2011

- This little product is very well built! - It's very small and rough - I plugged it to my Canon 7D camera y and it fitted perfectly. - I don't see any cons at all. - The only one would be it's price. It can be cheaper because it's an adapter. I totally recommend this product! It's excellent and seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byl0rJr0l on 05/26/2010

- Cheap! - Small! - Usefull! - Well build and resistent! - Easy and simple to connect! - Good connection (no lags)! - High definition output (no video or audio loss)! No cons at all! No disadvantage at all! No drawback at all!!! Little gadget; big utility! This small adapter gives you a smart way of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections