Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikisnikis on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es barato y trabaja como cualquier otro. Cons:Por decir alguna cosa.... el logo hace sangrar las retinas si lo miras mucho ;) OtherThoughts:No me ha causado ningun problema Bottomline:nhlvguf uh ah gahgr gar cgñrwu gr cñawrc gruñbc ari cvarñbarc vuar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazarojz on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A helpful tool for who need to connect the camera with a mini hdmi dongle to a lcd screen or a lilliput. It's very tiny and easy to connect. Once you connect the camera to the lcd, you have a good image quality, a very sharp image, and a fast feedback without... Read more

Usefull Fits perfectly
    0 0
  • posted byvitordamiani on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The adapter is really sturdy and functional. I use it to connect my desktop computer to my TV through a 15m HDMI cable. The image is perfect with no interferance. This adapter also passes sound through it. My videoboard send HDMI audio to my TV. Cons:A little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteverrobertson on 07/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Version 1.4 compliant, passing through audio like it ought to. I plug in the little end in my android and the cable from my TV in the big end. Even a caveman can do it! My family uses it abundantly to watch Android YouTube stuff on the TV. Cons:Um...it's just an adapter... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvitordamiani on 06/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does the job well. It's an adapter so nothing more to say about it. It should work, and it does this well. Easy to install/use. Just plug and play! Cons:The male side is a little wide so it's difficult to use side-by-side with the DVI conector on my GeForce. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfassis on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very god build quality - cheap - I used it with my canon powershot sx 30is conected im my plasma lg tv. 720p videos runs with good quality in full screen. photos 4x3 are showed without distortion in 16x9 screen (with side bars); português. barata, funcionou plug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJavi3d on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This little product is very well built! - It's very small and rough - I plugged it to my Canon 7D camera y and it fitted perfectly. Cons:- I don't see any cons at all. - The only one would be it's price. It can be cheaper because it's an adapter. OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byl0rJr0l on 05/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap! - Small! - Usefull! - Well build and resistent! - Easy and simple to connect! - Good connection (no lags)! - High definition output (no video or audio loss)! Cons:No cons at all! No disadvantage at all! No drawback at all!!! OtherThoughts:Little gadget; big uti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrettP on 11/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Used to connect a Canon digital camera to a TV via a receiver. Excellent price (a fraction of the price of an 'official' Canon cable), works as expected. Feels solid enough. Shaped casing is easy to grip (see cons for why this might be important). Cons:Was a b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybertalizer on 11/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a great HDMI to mini HDMI adapter it works perfectly with a HDMI cable (sku.11087) I have laying around and my Toshiba HD digital camcorder it fits perfectly Cons:none what so ever!!! Or maybe... the stupid 'unitek' sticker, but that comes of very easily... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections