DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer Glas w/ Tools Kit for Ipod Touch 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhkn8890 on 09/15/2013

It is a cheap replacement product and it works just as the original one. It fits perfectly on the ipod touch 3g 8gb version. It is nearly same as the original one. The home button stayed a little higher than the glass. However it does not affect the usage of it. The instructions on how to change the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/12/2013

very good quality, easy of use, and should be the option in white. The touch screen tact is pretty similar to the original one, and works perfectly. You have to know How disassembly an Ipod touch 2 because if you dont maybe broke something else. So be careful or send to an expert. I recomend it only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheBoge on 12/30/2012

Fits exactly as expected and works perfectly. None You do need to know what you are doing when you remove the old broken digitizer glass and be careful not to scratch the LCD underneath. Also make sure it is spotless clean of dust otherwise it will be visible when everything is clipped together. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCosteaMarius on 12/10/2012

is perfectly identical to Apple's touch, there apsolut no difference except the price difference. toolkit that comes with not very high quality but good enough to help asaiti replace the old one touch. sticks an instruction manual that will help to explain how Installed. but there is very usot online ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceliux on 11/26/2012

Cheap way to get rid of that cracked screen. It came wrapped really well in bubble-wrap. Excellent build quality. Very easy to install. You can find videos in youtube showing how to change the Glass. Watch it many time before trying, and have a look to different videos because the don't use all the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrozembo on 11/10/2012

It arrived in good shape, it works well on my iPod and I was able to replace my broken digitizer with this one myself. The tools are kind of crapy, they broke when I was taking the old digitizer from mi iPod, luckily I had another set from a previous repair. It doesn't fit 100%, I had to put tape arround ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections