DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD w/ Tools Kit for Ipod Touch 4 - Black (8-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarceloftoledo on 12/01/2013

the screen is very good, very similar to the original, a great option to replace the broken screen on your ipod for a fair price and with a reasonable quality the screen fits well to the ipod, though not very easy to install. did the procedures that go on youtube and got quite .. the tools that comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilrich123 on 06/15/2013

It's a very good quality package. you have to retrieve the home button and the metal thing above the camera hole from the old (broken) screen. The only thing missing is the adhesives needed to fix the screen on the ipod. And these adhesives are very difficult to find (so I don't give all the stars for ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypedrozembo on 06/14/2013

The number one pro for this product is that it is much cheaper to replace the ipod touch screen yourself rather than send it to a service. You can save a lot of money, considering it is an apple device The con here is that if you are planning to replace your broken screen yourself, it wont be easy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrozembo on 06/14/2013

The number one pro for this product is that it is much cheaper to replace the ipod touch screen yourself rather than send it to a service. You can save a lot of money, considering it is an apple device The con here is that if you are planning to replace your broken screen yourself, it wont be easy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDNSlayer on 06/12/2013

Really good quality replacement screen, easy to set up watching YouTube videos only. The tricky part is connecting the connector for touch screen, which you need to pinch with tweezers included. No adhesive included. Also the plastic tool will last one use only - not really good quality. Other tools ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoeldiego on 05/29/2013

Exactly like an more expensive one i bought. Works flawlessly. Come with tools for help opening the ipod touch. None so far. The price is nice for the quality of this item. It's kinda tricky to replace but this is a good item. I love how it looks on my "new" ipod. Looks like original. Only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatadeluxe on 05/22/2013

Solid screen, fits perfectly, it's an original, goddammit, of course it's perfect. The replacement tools come in very handy, but just the ones you use. I replaced my screen without even using all of the tools. Not that of a con, but if you use the tools a lot, they may break fairly easy. I'm talking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzabrewolf on 05/19/2013

The Digitizer screen quality its good. Price, its good, because the product comes with tools for installation. Good Quality tools and useful. Very good quality package kit. No adhesive like 3M or glue included in kit. You must buyit separately. Obviously, its some hard to install. Display of my order ... Read more

Package Screen & tools Full Screen & tools

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikhenriksson on 05/14/2013

Good fit, the quality seems as good as original. Good with the tool kit that is needed and works alright. The plastic "ipod-tools" were kind of for one-time use, but that is enough. The old homebutton did not fit perfectly in the new screen so a bit of delicate sanding of the old home button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHakkinator on 04/23/2013

Price. Build quality is really good. Lack of adhesive strips or glue. Material of glass itself - seems more like plastic than glass and also its definitely not self cleaning surface. Also shipping time getting too long lately for DX. And tools included are really bad quality - pliers broke after 3 squeezes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections