DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar True Bypass Digital Overdrive Effect Pedal - Black + Orange
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChekter on 08/25/2013

The presentation is great. The quality of the paint and the termination of the pedal is first class with the BB preamp clone style. The pedal seems great quality construction and very solid. About the sound... Oh mother of god... It is one of the best pedals I ever used. Crisper, fuller and creamy sound. It makes a huge improvement in the whole tone.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDelRei on 12/30/2012

Perfect Sound. If you give it to someone and tell that it's original, the person will believe. It's really perfect. Just like the original. And I'm talking about the finishing, construction and sound quality. All really perfect. Oh... What? This field should be deleted from this review. It really do not have cons. Really no cons. I'm completely in love ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychewb on 10/22/2012

Very well built. Sounds incredible similar to the 168usd version. Comes with battery. The circuit are soldered and built in metal case like the bests boutique handmakers. Knobs and foot are high quality. Theres no cons for now. You only will unlike this pedal if you look more than a low-mid gain overdrive. You will not find a pedal with this quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygugafittipaldi on 09/12/2012

Well balanced tone, good build, low noise, well soldered circuit board. Above my expectatives. Comes with a 9v battery. Uses 4558 JRC chip to distort, the same used on legendary TS-808. No cons. I must use this stomp for some weeks to test the footswitch durability. I have found many respected brands with fault switches on their gear. Although this ... Read more

8 0
  • posted byDi1Ly on 08/31/2012

Nice clone of real pedal. Good quality. It looks like on pictures. Inside modern multi layer PCB. Elecronics componets looks good. I want more BASS may be )) Looks like shematics is idetical to Glitterratti by madbean. You can google "mad bean bb preamp" it and see how it is sounds like. IMHO the sound is like TS808 or something with JRC 4... Read more

Inside of pedal PCB BOARD
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections