DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI v1.3 Male to VGA Female Converter Adapter w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack - Black
  • 5 star 35 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonny4 on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works flawlessly in NTSC mode and with quite good audio output (nice audio without crackles or buzzers) Cons:I couldn't make it work in PAL mode. I've tried it out in 2 different monitors and a video projector and all just display a "OUT OF REACH" message. In fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybultrug on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered a couple of these. One to add another monitor to my laptop and one to connect a monitor to a Raspberry Pi. Adding another monitor with this adapter was easy peasy. Just connect the monitor to the adapter and put the adapter in the HDMI port of the lapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybriztak on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It makes the work perfectly without any problem. Finally found one with fair price for so simple adapter. Others try to rip you off for this. Used every day at work without any complaint. Take Cons:Didn't find any for that price. Maybe should be a little longe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbrbora on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good adapter, just plug and play and it works perfectly. Don't need any externel power suply. I use it to connect Android mini PC Minix Geo G4 to monitor HP 15" with VGA input. Only I had to decrease resolution on mini PC because max. resolution on my monitor is 1024... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamgrubor on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, small and thin but solid, easy to use and connect, no need to configure anything, just plug and play, it works perfectly. Price is very good also, cheap in comparison to the local sellers. Good quality for this price. Cons:Cable should be lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorlouro on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Tiny -Easy To Use -Don't need of a power supply -Supports FULL HD 1080p resolution -Have a audio out jack -Great Quality of cable and plastic in the case -Great Quality of plugs. Cons:-No cons. OtherThoughts:Worked fine with my XBOX and my LG Flatron W2243C M... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagosan on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works great small size audio works very good price is very good, I would find a converter in my country for about 4 times the price could get my hdmi working but with these converter my laptop works great, i use it every day at my work Cons:so far no cons found, I only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustBrazil on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price. It is simple to use, just plug and use. Compatible with most of the projectors. I have a Dell notebook and it works perfectly. The sound cable also helps in the situations you need to use sound in presentations. The package is really easy to carry and p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskojevac on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really handy adapter for converting hdmi signal to vga. It does the job though so far I could not get it to work with the high settings like 1080p so perhaps it’s not for professional presentation on a large tv panel. I primarily use it for testing a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoobmaster22 on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is really easy to use. The convertion is real time and you can hear the sound via an audio jack. Cons:I haven't found any cons it's just an awesome gadget! My only one is that I haven't bought more of these things because I have more old screens which I want... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections