DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV400 UV Protection Fashion Brown Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Bueno value Good Quality for the price valor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byD0M3N on 06/29/2015

pro -nice clear lenses hq -design con.- i broke mine by sitting on them.. probably will buy the same one again...

Impression:excellent,value;

0 0 0

• posted byandresmiranda29 on 06/27/2015

se ve lindo pero con el uso se rayan rapido y con el sol no se ve bien son muy oscuros

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted bykakayljevan on 06/09/2015

The sunglass is made of good material not a cheap style. The lens color is exactly the same as shown in the picture. Its really polarized and I tested it using both polarized tester image and PC screen. The sunglass bag is quite durable. One cons is the smell of the sunglass and the bag, they and... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymukuym on 04/23/2015

Really good product. Comes with a great case.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBrint06 on 04/18/2015

Pros: Light weight, nice looking, lenses are really polarized, material seems to have good quality, especially for the price. Cons: Lenses color is a bit different from the image, more like red.

Impression:Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byGrullita on 03/19/2015

Muy bonitas y a la moda. Por este precio es casi imposible encontrar unas gafas de sol de este tipo y que esten polarizadas. Incluye funda y trapo para limpiarlas. Ideal para regalo.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byjatocururu on 03/04/2015

Vale a pena

Impression:Bueno,valor,Boa qualidade para o preço;

0 0 0

• posted byelxalo on 01/08/2015

Pros: Buen producto, con su caja y paño para limpiar. bonito diseño con: Algunos detalles en las terminaciones pero en general un buen producto! saludos!!

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byciberw on 12/01/2014

Pros: Stylish and good quality build, comes with a good case and cleaner. They look good too. Cons: none that i can think of.

Impression:Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byGrask on 05/18/2015

These sunglasses are very sturdy and have excellent glasses compared to other sunglasses that maybe are a bit cheaper. The only downside is the glasses scratch more easily than expensive sunglasses. But for the price this is to be expected i think. Just don't drop them on the glasses. update: of... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: