DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV400 UV Protection Fashion Brown Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
value Good Quality for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciberw on 12/01/2014

Pros: Stylish and good quality build, comes with a good case and cleaner. They look good too. Cons: none that i can think of. Read more

Impression:Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byGrask on 10/06/2014

These sunglasses are very sturdy and have excellent glasses compared to other sunglasses that maybe are a bit cheaper. The only downside is the glasses scratch more easily than expensive sunglasses. But for the price this is to be expected i think. Just don't drop them on the glasses. Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byHeyo on 05/24/2014

Really nice sunglasses, light, good build quality. The lenses are great too and it seems they are polarized. Looks really amazing and almost same as Okley Halbrook. The case for them is great too, it seems that it will survive some drops and it will protect the galsses well. Also the carbon surface finish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarnyCZ on 02/21/2014

Nice price Looks, that the lenses are really polarized. Bud i can't compare with more expensive models from top brands, Solid material of frame Cleaning towel and case for transport Came with very very small scratches, but almost invisible Frame is solid, but litle bit hard. Very good glases for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXalonDX on 11/02/2013

Great product! i used it at the beach, cycling an they are great! on the first week i used it, i had a wierd spot on the glasses, but it gone now. they are little bit fragile so you need to be careful with them.(if they will fall they wont borke but if you will sit on them they will be). this picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanteri000 on 05/06/2013

These are high quality sunglasses. Not as the other cheap stuff here on dealextreme. The quality is very high, you get it with a bag to protect the sunnglasses. True UV protection. The box could have been in english, the cardboard box looked a bit battered when I received it. But contents were fine. ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byY4kuZ4 on 04/18/2013

They look good and are very modern. It is my second purchase of the DX and I am very satisfied with the approach DX The plastic is very hard and sunglasses little close to my head for longer wear me a headache how much pushing. The sunglasses I miss a silver stud on the front. good price and modern design ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypef on 04/08/2013

These glasses are of a really good quality. I love the fit and the lenses. And for the price there's even a hard case to protect the glasses. It's a no brainer! I have had these glasses for a few days and cannot see any cons yet! I can't wait to try them while running or biking to see how they manage.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadetoWomen on 10/17/2012

Very good quality. True to announce. Fair price. This is my second buying at Dx and I m very glad. I am not sure about polarized lens. I will perform a test them. when I purchased the product, the price was higher than announced at this time. The sunglasses comes well protected by the case The product ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypedronardoconti on 09/04/2012

Very pretty and the lens seems to be well made. I don`t know if it really protects from the UV rays, but seem to be like my polarized sunglasses. Very good for sunny days, because it has very dark lenses. Very similar to the Oakley Holbrook Ducati edition. The price is great and it comes with an very ... Read more

5 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections