DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful LED Desktop Christmas Tree (USB or Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreasNL on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is very easy in use. Lights up quite nice and provides atmosphere when it is connected to a computer. The USB-cable is long enough so you can determine where you want to put the tree Cons:Light at the base is very bright Tree was a bit crooked when I receive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsisBR on 12/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This looks really nice, and is exactly what I expected it to be!! My desk will look quite cute with this Xmas tree on it during holiday seasons. Really worth the price, nice built and ready to use, just remove the flip under it, and it´s working to make your house look co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriceman360 on 01/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:battery included; tree itself is a nice shape. USB cord in included also. Cons:1) lights change way too rapidly, like a police car siren. 2) the light itself at the base is very, very bright, which totally overpowers any fiber-optic effect from the tree itself. 3) the a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynspayment on 08/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-It's cute -If you take the star off the top of it, it can hypnotise you when stoned all year around, instead of just christmas Cons:-It's not worth 6 bucks, sorry -It's just another one of those cheap fibre optics lamps that were so cool when they first came ou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections