DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful LED Desktop Christmas Tree (USB or Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspirogero on 12/26/2011

Small, practical, easy to use, cheap, portable, with a small demand on power consumption. Beautiful LED colors, cute imitation of a snow covered tree. The fiber optics add to the light spectacle. The tree is not fixed on the base. It is very easy to lose any of the two parts (specially if you give it to a kid). Building quality is modest, but quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElmar69 on 07/14/2011

Cheap and very straightforward to use. Good thing to 'annoy' co-workers ;-) With both battery and USB power it can be used almost anywhere. - I bought 2. On one the glass-fibres were concentrated and too long (stick out of tree). - the lights change colour rather quickly. When it stands next to your monitor, that might draw a bit too much attention.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyonito on 03/19/2011

A nice and bright Christmas gift! Ideal for those who don't have a big Christmas tree but want to remember the date. I bought 5 of them for gifts and for my own house. I chose this model because some gift receivers doesn't have a computer, and this one works with batteries too, so it was the right choice! The design is very good and well-made, the little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 01/01/2011

It's a great USB Christimas Tree ! The LEDs are very very strong , the build quality is very good and stable. It can be used with battery instead of USB. So you can take it anywhere you want. I purchased 3 of those , and all working without problems. So very very good gadget. The "On-Off" switch is inverted if you use battery (without USB cable connected)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetiennesk on 11/23/2010

It's green. The description is insufficient. The tree is very disturbing,. It blinks terribly, it changes colours - the mode cannot be changed. The worst thing is that also the lower transparent part of the tree blinks terribly. The batteries supplied were empty. When a mode switcher would be available the review would change rapidly. Unless that the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections