DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful LED Desktop Christmas Tree (USB or Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspirogero on 12/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, practical, easy to use, cheap, portable, with a small demand on power consumption. Beautiful LED colors, cute imitation of a snow covered tree. The fiber optics add to the light spectacle. Cons:The tree is not fixed on the base. It is very easy to lose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElmar69 on 07/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and very straightforward to use. Good thing to 'annoy' co-workers ;-) With both battery and USB power it can be used almost anywhere. Cons:- I bought 2. On one the glass-fibres were concentrated and too long (stick out of tree). - the lights change colour rather q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyonito on 03/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A nice and bright Christmas gift! Ideal for those who don't have a big Christmas tree but want to remember the date. I bought 5 of them for gifts and for my own house. I chose this model because some gift receivers doesn't have a computer, and this one works with batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 01/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great USB Christimas Tree ! The LEDs are very very strong , the build quality is very good and stable. It can be used with battery instead of USB. So you can take it anywhere you want. I purchased 3 of those , and all working without problems. So very very good g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetiennesk on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's green. Cons:The description is insufficient. The tree is very disturbing,. It blinks terribly, it changes colours - the mode cannot be changed. The worst thing is that also the lower transparent part of the tree blinks terribly. The batteries supplied wer... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections