- Cheap transformer
- 80 WATT is sufficient for most uses - Hard to understand
- No English (or at least Latin script) instructions
- Very easy to get it wrong and burn it if you use in a 220V current with the wrong setting Because of the unclear instructions on how to use it, my wife used it wrong and it exploded!!
Luckily no harm was ... Read more
Converts 220V to 110V perfectly well.
I usually suspect such products, so before I plugged a real appliance into it i first tested it with a volt-meter, which showed it produced 109V, which is great. Maybe not the strongest build quality i'd imagine.
Also, changing the conversion direction using the bottom is a bit confusing. I didn't test the conversion ... Read more
bueno, esta bien, es como se describe. Se puede usar para aparatos de poca potencia. Pesa poco para llevarlo de viaje. No ocupa mucho espacio y puede llevarse en la maleta comadamente. quizas se tenga poca potencia y sea facil de cambioar o quivocarse con la entrada de corriente. mejor seria que fuese automatico. Lo he usado pocas veces pero ha funcionado ... Read more
- it's bivolt: you can put it in a 110v to generate 220v or in a 220v to generate 110v;
- it's small;
- it's portable;
- it has a compatible weight for the size;
- it accepts round power plug or flat power plug;
- the 80W maximum power is suitable for the most of the equipments. - the bivolt feature is via a manual switch; it will be better if via automatic ... Read more
It just works and does the job. No less no more. And I have been using it for years without any trouble. I have left it plugged in for long periods of time but had no trouble. The socket for the flat plug is a bit narrower than the plug of the device I use it for but a bit of forcing was enough to get it in :-P nice cheap and functional little transformer ... Read more
Swings both ways - can convert from 220 to 110 and from 110 to 220. The socket on the back can accept both American/Japanese and European plugs (see picture in the description) The prongs on the input side are non-polarised , non-grounded parallel blades (like in USA, Canada, Japan). Work with all us/jp sockets. Too easy to switch incorrectly. The voltage ... Read more
Nice gadget for console collectors like me because most of stepdown converters here in Spain are 125v instead of 110v and that produces a heatdown and more stress to power supplies.
I have measured in 220v->110v mode and mine has a constant 116v output without charge with an oscillation about 0.1v (I could not test inverse) Only 80W
A plug converter ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.