DX » Community » Reviews » 110V~220V Bidirectional AC Power Transformer Adapter (80-Watt Max)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's bivolt: you can put it in a 110v to generate 220v or in a 220v to generate 110v; - it's small; - it's portable; - it has a compatible weight for the size; - it accepts round power plug or flat power plug; - the 80W maximum power is suitable for the most... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtilaSendil on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It just works and does the job. No less no more. And I have been using it for years without any trouble. I have left it plugged in for long periods of time but had no trouble. Cons:The socket for the flat plug is a bit narrower than the plug of the device I us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Swings both ways - can convert from 220 to 110 and from 110 to 220. The socket on the back can accept both American/Japanese and European plugs (see picture in the description) The prongs on the input side are non-polarised , non-grounded parallel blades (like... Read more

6 1
  • posted bySalure on 09/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice gadget for console collectors like me because most of stepdown converters here in Spain are 125v instead of 110v and that produces a heatdown and more stress to power supplies. I have measured in 220v->110v mode and mine has a constant 116v output withou... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections