DX » Community » Reviews » 110V~220V Bidirectional AC Power Transformer Adapter (80-Watt Max)
Customer’s impression:
Negativ
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTblade on 08/27/2014

Pro: Price Neg: All, Adapter to output load without giving 180V, under load 5W stopped working. Very bad and dangerous product. Adapter to output load without giving 180V, under load 5W stopped working. Very bad and dangerous product.Adapter to output load without giving 180V, under load 5W stopped working.... Read more

Impression:Negativ;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldov on 02/11/2014

- Cheap transformer - Bidirectional - 80 WATT is sufficient for most uses - Hard to understand - No English (or at least Latin script) instructions - Very easy to get it wrong and burn it if you use in a 220V current with the wrong setting Because of the unclear instructions on how to use it, my wife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjozard on 12/23/2013

Converts 220V to 110V perfectly well. I usually suspect such products, so before I plugged a real appliance into it i first tested it with a volt-meter, which showed it produced 109V, which is great. Maybe not the strongest build quality i'd imagine. Also, changing the conversion direction using the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattox on 09/16/2013

bueno, esta bien, es como se describe. Se puede usar para aparatos de poca potencia. Pesa poco para llevarlo de viaje. No ocupa mucho espacio y puede llevarse en la maleta comadamente. quizas se tenga poca potencia y sea facil de cambioar o quivocarse con la entrada de corriente. mejor seria que fuese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

- it's bivolt: you can put it in a 110v to generate 220v or in a 220v to generate 110v; - it's small; - it's portable; - it has a compatible weight for the size; - it accepts round power plug or flat power plug; - the 80W maximum power is suitable for the most of the equipments. - the bivolt feature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtilaSendil on 01/16/2013

It just works and does the job. No less no more. And I have been using it for years without any trouble. I have left it plugged in for long periods of time but had no trouble. The socket for the flat plug is a bit narrower than the plug of the device I use it for but a bit of forcing was enough to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeridor on 03/01/2010

Swings both ways - can convert from 220 to 110 and from 110 to 220. The socket on the back can accept both American/Japanese and European plugs (see picture in the description) The prongs on the input side are non-polarised , non-grounded parallel blades (like in USA, Canada, Japan). Work with all us/... Read more

1 0 6

• posted bySalure on 09/19/2009

Nice gadget for console collectors like me because most of stepdown converters here in Spain are 125v instead of 110v and that produces a heatdown and more stress to power supplies. I have measured in 220v->110v mode and mine has a constant 116v output without charge with an oscillation about 0.1v ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections